[REQ] Galaxy Legend Gold & XP Cheat

Headii

Name of Game: Galaxy legend 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tap4fun.galaxyempire2_android&hl=de
Version: 1.2.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold & XP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes with GG but maybe iam to stupid to hack this Game :D
Comments: Searched the whole Community and nothing about Galaxy Legend

Thanks in advance. 

Hey mate!

I found the adresses with the old(last official gameguardian app as it wasn't removed from store) but I couldn't change them, beause of the gameserver synch.

Cool would be also that ingame ViP-Level, because by that way we could also disable the hole cooldowns! I've hacked other games with inapp-purchases with great success!

For our admins too!

"Go in store, buy an app and install it!"

"Now use TitaniumBackUp and make a backup of that app!"

"Go in store again and get the cash back by store-deinstallation of that app!"

"At the End - Reinstall the app by your backup!"

**You got a payed app but payed Nothing!**

>I'll support the community with any version of app you want - Could send you my backup with the app.apk! So YES! I got a credit-card!<

By the way "Unlimited Energy" will disable that Support-packs wich you need to fly in the space!

"Unlimited Upgrade Levels" by this way you could also increase the power of every weapon upto a crazy ammount!

See ya soo as a ViP+ Lifetime member ;)!

I'm an Unlimited Member of Cheathappens too - and I loved it!!! I've waited for something like that, but for Android - It's AWESOME!!!

Greetz by Reap; brb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mate!

I found the adresses with the old(last official gameguardian app as it wasn't removed from store) but I couldn't change them, beause of the gameserver synch.

Cool would be also that ingame ViP-Level, because by that way we could also disable the hole cooldowns! I've hacked other games with inapp-purchases with great success!

For our admins too!

>I'll support the community with any version of app you want - Could send you my backup with the app.apk! So YES! I got a credit-card!<

By the way "Unlimited Energy" will disable that Support-packs wich you need to fly in the space!

"Unlimited Upgrade Levels" by this way you could also increase the power of every weapon upto a crazy ammount!

I'm an Unlimited Member of Cheathappens too - and I loved it!!! I've waited for something like that, but for Android - It's AWESOME!!!

Greetz by Reap; brb

Hey bro! Please send me the apk if u can.

To be Vip!

Thanks!

Mates, because of this misunderstanded situation - The very first part is telling everything:

"I found the adresses with the old (last official gameguardian app as it wasn't removed from store) but I couldn't change them, beause of the gameserver synch."

THAT means, that the Server resets All changes wich I made. "I COULDN'T CHANGE THEM!" is included, but serious I wish I could help you all! We need a cracked Server for that Game with a modded App!- But I'm unable to make it, sry.

My sidenote about buyable Apps, has nothing to do with this game - it's a basic trick!

Greetz!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate!

For our admins too!

Greetz by Reap; brb

So does that mean you could put in like $500 worth in buying Galaxy Legend credit, then cash back by store-deinstallation of that app?

I don't get it because the game is completely server sided and the account is saved with my email.

I don't see the need of a back up on this game since I can just login with my email on any device and it has my progress loaded.

So my question is, how do I pay for the in game credits then somehow reverse the charges and keep the credits :D?

Hey!

The basic trick, to "To Buy An App In The Store", making a backup and deinstall the game by "REFUND" (with a desinstallation) and reinstall your made backup, doesn't include inapp-purchases! - It's a way to get buyable apps from the store for free!

I guess I've had explained it very good, so what's all about the questions?

Read carefully and there wouldn't be any missunderstandings.

Greetz, your

R3AP3R

• 4 weeks later...

So does that mean you could put in like $500 worth in buying Galaxy Legend credit, then cash back by store-deinstallation of that app?

I don't get it because the game is completely server sided and the account is saved with my email.

I don't see the need of a back up on this game since I can just login with my email on any device and it has my progress loaded.

So my question is, how do I pay for the in game credits then somehow reverse the charges and keep the credits :D?

Hey, What R3AP3R is trying to say if you want a game from store  is first you buy it, back it up, uninstall to get a refund, then install the backup game. And i dont think in game credit apply at this method. But is there a way to read or find certain active memory? what we need is the memory address that send in the exp and money to the server. Also can some one send me a copy of their gave save file with vip status? it would be great if the account is a guest account too. I couldn't find the save game files any where on my phone.