Tiny Monsters coin/food/diamond hack

AntarRSB

My attention span makes videos annoying for me... I prefer reading and following at my own pace. Some people prefer pictures to help them. This video shows the coin hack I listed above, so kudos to this poster for helping out those who prefer pictures.

Now I have found a possible 3-part-setup-2part-hack for social snacks, but it will require two people working together...

Pre-setup for both people:

Save the fuzzy search to zero out the time between giftings (for the friend you're working with)

Save the fuzzy search to zero out the time between collecting your own gifts.

Look at how many gifts you've given for the day and take that from 50 and search that value (ie- if no gifts, search 50, if one gift 49, etc), then gift once and search the next lower number. Keep gift-search-gift-search cycling until you've narrowed down the value. Lock it at 50 and you no longer have a limit on how many gifts you can give in a day.

Actual hack:

The two people working together will now gift until they agree to stop/get bored/lose feeling in their tapping finger/whatever.

Where the working together comes in is that they have to switch from gifting to collecting their own gifts, since more than 2 gifts at a time don't translate to more items waiting for collection.

Well, I didn't watch the video, but why not just say "hey, I found a video showing what you wrote, I'll post it to help people out" or whatever, instead of posting it, saying nothing important and yep, you got it right, I don't like how he behaves on here, his posts makes no sense at times. I'm sure he just wants to help out, but yeah..

Now that I raged at him a bit, I'll continue with saying that this was really helpful, thanks.

I got some issues with GG at the moment, it is searching really slow and GameCIH is a lot faster, although you can't save values on it as you can with GG. Searching the way you explained works on GameCIH so I've been using it lately.

//Moods

• 2 weeks later...

If you do have the crystal flower, just make sure to update the 109.. number every 2 weeks so that it doesn't expire. I usually use GG to reset it to 1095999999 which resets the expiration to 59 days and 13 hours. Even though the original on the smaller flower was 45 days, it still works.

If you do have the crystal flower, just make sure to update the 109.. number every 2 weeks so that it doesn't expire. I usually use GG to reset it to 1095999999 which resets the expiration to 59 days and 13 hours. Even though the original on the smaller flower was 45 days, it still works.

Is there any flowers avalible right now?

//Moods

Elder farms and elder habitat work. For elder habitat do a fuzzy search, speed the game until you have 1 diamond, hit search and search for 1, speed game until you have 2, search for 2 and so forth. You will find the correct address. you then lock in a value such as 999999 and go collect till you near the trillion mark. I wouldn't go above 999 M.

I still do not have a way to do this with the social snack.

Elder farms and elder habitat work. For elder habitat do a fuzzy search, speed the game until you have 1 diamond, hit search and search for 1, speed game until you have 2, search for 2 and so forth. You will find the correct address. you then lock in a value such as 999999 and go collect till you near the trillion mark. I wouldn't go above 999 M.

I still do not have a way to do this with the social snack.

I've not got that far in game to get any elders yet, so that's why I'm asking about them flowers. I checked the list but found none of them in game. Social snack doesn't regenerate though, so you'll need a friend (or simply two devices) and give/accept from both. That number goes down so its searchable just as other things in the game.

//Moods

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi, everyone! 
I'm not sure who still looks at this topic, as it is quite old; I have perused here more than a few times over the years whenever I've revisited Tiny Monsters and attempted to solve the fabled diamond hack conundrum.

Well, the other day, I did.

It's not easy. There is quite a laundry list of tasks to complete before you can attempt it, but once you're there, you only need hack your diamonds once. Once, and you've got as many diamonds as you want (I chose billions. A few million would certainly do 🙂). So, what do you need?

• A fairly recent version of Game Guardian - You'll be using fuzzy searches and time-jumps to get this done.
  • Special Elder Habitat - This habitat costs 5,000,000 coins and unlocks at level 12. Neither of these need to be legit; keep reading.
  • The Special Elder Monster - This is the hard one. Even with unlimited gold, complete control over all of the game's wait time mechanics, and a fairly okay-ish way to hack experience levels (more on this later), I was level 67 and had cleared the "Elder Tree" from my island (at a cost of 275 diamonds; make sure to save those suckers until you've hacked em) before I bred this bad boy with the Cinder and Tundra monsters. The whole hack hinges on this monster, so we can't skip this step. But don't fret; getting to level 62--the level at which you can remove the Elder Tree--just got a whole lot easier! Keep reading.

Okay, the steps: 

1. Familiarize yourself with this coin hack. We'll be spending a boatload of coins over this journey--I'm talking hundreds of millions to get to level 62. I personally just set my balance to 5 billion or so, but some users have reported problems with that, so you may prefer to stick to millions. Do note you'll have to repeat this hack a few times in between now and diamond-town if you chose this.
  2. Now, familiarize yourself with this time hack. We'll be using it a lot, for a few different things. Quick tip about this one: don't revert and remove any incorrect values you accidentally change (those pesky guys that switch to '127', etc.). They'll be okay if you leave em, but the act of reverting them seems to crash the game. 
  3. Okay, the first new hack (sorry it comes so late in this post!): EXPERIENCE. This isn't the prettiest hack out there, but it gets the job done. 
    1. Go ahead and open MARKET. Navigate to HABITATS and scroll on over to the Small Air Habitat (level 18; if you're not there yet, use the next priciest habitat). This habitat is special in that it returns a ton of experience when you build or upgrade it (this being why we opt for small and not large), even more than the Shadow / Light habitats. Plus, once you level up a bit more, it unlocks another "Ultra" upgrade tier (no, I don't know what level), which makes this faster. 
    2. Go ahead and buy as many of these guys as you can fit on your island(s). The more you buy, the faster this will go. You should now have a bunch of unsightly progress meters dirtying up your island. We know what to do about those, don't we?
    3. Use the above time hack to find the "time" values for each of these islands, and finish all of their waiting periods. 
    4. Tap on each finished Air Habitat and reap a ridiculous amount of XP. Expect to level up 3-6 levels with each yield if you're just starting out.
    5. If possible, upgrade the Air Habitats and modify the same time values to finish them early again. The upgrades yield substantially more XP than the initial builds, so don't skip this step. Once you can't upgrade the habitats with coins anymore (don't bother with the diamond upgrade), go ahead and sell all of your new habitats.
    6. Repeat steps 1-5 until you're at level 62. You may want to go further than 62 to collect those sweet, sweet level-up diamonds as to take down the Elder Tree.

Please note that you'll have to search for new time values every time you sell and repurchase the habitats. DON'T modify the values once you've sound their respective habitats; the game WILL crash.

1. Okay. Now the hard step: Buy a Special Elder Habitat if you haven't already and breed the Special Elder Monster. There's plenty of documentation about this guy out there, so I won't explain it much. Good luck, and be patient.  
  2. Done? Congrats! You're very close to unlimited diamonds. Go ahead and hatch your monster. Don't worry about feeding him quite yet: He's a hungry motherfarker and his productivity doesn't matter to us at this point.
  3. Now, we'll be using the above "coin hack" on our Special Elder Habitat, which yields diamonds instead of coins. The issue is, a level 1 Special Elder Monster generates... One diamond per week. Do we wait a week for the habitat diamond count to change with each search? Of course not. We use Game Guardian's Time Jump function.
  4. But hear me out: We have to be surgical about this. We can't just use the time acceleration feature: running Tiny Monsters at 3,600x speed (the only speed that won't have an agonizing wait time in-between searches) renders your game session invalid and necessitates a complete game restart before anything actually saves. Instead, go ahead and activate your TIME JUMP PANEL from Game Guardian's settings and set it to jump forward one (1) day, which should look like "1:0:0:0". In my experimentation, I found that any time length higher than a day would disconnect me from Tiny Monsters' servers. This means that it will take 7 taps to move the game forward 1 week and change the diamond value of your habitat. Make sure to tap the time jump button SLOWLY; spamming it will just disconnect you.
  5. You should know what to do from here. Start with a 4-byte / DWORD search for '0', jump forward a week, search for '1'... Rinse and repeat until you've found the Special Elder Habitat's diamond value. Do note that the base habitat can only store a max of 6 diamonds, so you may have to collect your diamond heap before you find the right value. Don't use Game Guardian's FILL feature to speed things up. The game will crash.

Bingpot! We've successfully set ourselves up to hack our diamonds! Go ahead and freeze this value at 1 million or so and tap away (again, be cautious of that billion+ mark). Make sure to unfreeze this value and collect your last hacked diamond yield before you close the game, just to be safe. Now, be free. Upgrade all your farms. Purchase every egg. Look at Phineas in his smug, stupid face as you buy your way past every waiting period and ignore that "Purchase some diamonds and get some food!" quest. The world is your oyster.

Sorry for the long post. I wanted to make this as understandable as possible so it spreads around. Please feel free to leave any feedback for my tutorial-writing you think of so that I can make these clearer in the future. If someone makes a YouTube video of this, credit would be appreciated :). 

Happy diamond spending, everyone!

McSnazzy

• 3 years later...

I am now resuscitating this long dead thread with an even more recent update. McSnazzy's solution worked perfectly... up until using the time jump. Time jump seemed to do absolutely nothing in game for me. So... I did some testing.

Each habitat (and likely each object in game) seems to have each aspect of it stored in a section of memory with the interesting part being that all aspects of it share the first 8 characters/numbers, with the last 2 denoting what the aspect is. In my case, build/upgrade timers all ended in 8C and coin generation in A8. Since they share the first 8, you can easily find the coin/gem generation from knowing the build timer.

Since you can set the number of gems and freeze it the same way you can with coins on a habitat, all you have to do is fuzzy search for the timer while building the elder habitat. Once you have that number and complete the construction of it, long press on the line and tap "go to the address xxxx". Scroll through the list until you find the entry that correlates to whatever your typical coin generation ending is, set the value and freeze, and collect gems to your heart's content.