please help me to get guns skin by fuzzy search

nio04

Question

anybody can give me any information about, how to get locked guns skin values???

like, i have normal AK47 skin & the store is having super cool AK47 different skin... now with the help of fuzzy search, how to get that premium skin value? so that, i can replace that premium skin value to my normal AK47 skin...

i would really appreciate, if anyone can provide me the fuzzy search attempt or any other way to achive this goal

7 answers to this question

On 6/18/2021 at 8:16 AM, NoctisRe said:

Hmmm i waiting to see your tutorial i Want help to find this solution

i dont understand a single word ur saying

u play codm?

27 minutes ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

I will pray for you. Curious to see.

sorry to say, itz not completely done yet... 

i successfully replaced one weapon with another one... but game crashing while in match

so, still finding correct group value

7 minutes ago, nio04 said:

sorry to say, itz not completely done yet... 

i successfully replaced one weapon with another one... but game crashing while in match

so, still finding correct group value

I think this will be more then just a fuzzy search. Can you describe me how your using fuzzy search here.
And which game is this?

game : callofdutyMobile

proceed : nothing much ... just ran fuzzy & change wepon & changed on fuzzy too... did it couple of times 

then targeted some 8 digit value... saw they changed while changing wepon selection ... 

thats how i found wepon initial skin value

Archived