Pocket Dragons Help

HexCypher

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App): Pocket Dragons

Link To Download (If any):

Comments:

For some reason I can't locate any of the values for coins and gems.  I've tried all search regions and fuzzy search w/ no luck.  I'm almost 100% sure it's not stored on a server, so I dunno.  Maybe it's my OS, so if someone else could try I'd appreciate it.

So I can isolate the coin values as long as they're less than 200.  Somehow it stores numbers greater than 99 in a 1byte address and then cycles back to zero once the number breaks 200.  There are two addresses that hold the coin values, so I'm guessing they increment some other value that serves as a place holder for larger numbers.  Any ideas... anyone?

Apprently you can use GAMECIH to find a variable named price and sell items for unlimited gold.  This doesn't help with the gems problem though.  I can get the gems up to 99, but the same problem comes up.  Can't figure out how to get it above that because it's stored in a 1byte variable.