Realm Defense

ImnotAdi

1 hour ago, Denforword said:

download old version first, and see tutorial in YouTube how to hack realm defense, remember if u hack a log of diamonds you Will get banned cannot participate in tournament rank.

I got banned ages ago on this game, but I think you get banned when you use a lot of diamonds not when just keeping them. not sure they might of changed it but I participated in tournaments fine but then they had an event where each box was like 4500gems or something. and I went crazy in that s*** to get hero tokens and the next day I got banned. eventhou I had the same billions of gems for weeks before lol. (again this was years ago)

On 4/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, Reaction said:

I got banned ages ago on this game, but I think you get banned when you use a lot of diamonds not when just keeping them. not sure they might of changed it but I participated in tournaments fine but then they had an event where each box was like 4500gems or something. and I went crazy in that s*** to get hero tokens and the next day I got banned. eventhou I had the same billions of gems for weeks before lol. (again this was years ago)

Yeah you still get banned..haha.

I think 🤔 that they can notice if you spent a lot of diamond..

[added 0 minutes later]
On 4/11/2021 at 1:03 AM, Hae14 said:

Wow..this is cool..thank you

Archived