Google play service not opening in virtualxposed

Rayleih

Question

I open the Sky: children of the light game with virtualxposed, but I cannot connect to Google play services. Can someone help me?

Edited by Rayleih
Typo

12 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Rayleih said:

I open the Sky: children of the light game with virtualxposed, but I cannot connect to Google play services. Can someone help me?

go and install it from settings of VX.

3 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

go and install it from settings of VX.

i did this but still the same. still not connecting to google play service. I installed it from settings, but when I enter the game and try to connect to the Google play service, VX shuts down. I tried something else. I installed the Google play services directly into VX. This time, when I try to connect to Google play services while in the game, VX does not shut down, but something appears like "we are updating Google play services to run Google play services." And it gets stuck like this no matter how long you wait, it stays the same and nothing happens.

8 hours ago, Hae14 said:

Does it install Google Play Services ?? or Just the MicroG ??

5 hours ago, Rayleih said:

i did this but still the same. still not connecting to google play service. I installed it from settings, but when I enter the game and try to connect to the Google play service, VX shuts down. I tried something else. I installed the Google play services directly into VX. This time, when I try to connect to Google play services while in the game, VX does not shut down, but something appears like "we are updating Google play services to run Google play services." And it gets stuck like this no matter how long you wait, it stays the same and nothing happens.

well, it install google play services, i remember it automatically installed all needed things for google play store , i could connect to google play games without errors.
but sometime it cant be done automatically , follow tutorial form VX (i mean manually installation).

On 4/3/2021 at 11:51 PM, TopGEOYT said:

well, it install google play services, i remember it automatically installed all needed things for google play store , i could connect to google play games without errors.
but sometime it cant be done automatically , follow tutorial form VX (i mean manually installation).

Google play services are installed without any problem from the settings of VX. But when I try to connect in the game, the game shuts down without any error. I will also try the manual installation, thanks for your suggestion. I hope it works. If it doesn't happen again, I'll tell you.

11 hours ago, Rayleih said:

Google play services are installed without any problem from the settings of VX. But when I try to connect in the game, the game shuts down without any error. I will also try the manual installation, thanks for your suggestion. I hope it works. If it doesn't happen again, I'll tell you.

welcome

On 4/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, TopGEOYT said:

welcome

I did but it didn't work. i did a manual installation but the result is the same. I'm opening the game I'm trying to connect to Google Play services and the game shuts down without warning. GameGuardian does not work in other virtual spaces I have tried. The most I approached was multiple accounts but GameGuardian doesn't detect the game. Do you know other solutions?

13 hours ago, Rayleih said:

I did but it didn't work. i did a manual installation but the result is the same. I'm opening the game I'm trying to connect to Google Play services and the game shuts down without warning. GameGuardian does not work in other virtual spaces I have tried. The most I approached was multiple accounts but GameGuardian doesn't detect the game. Do you know other solutions?

root your phone.
its best solution for all phone, about risks i think there is not any risks if u will not do anything bad by urself.

once again, i always recomend root, its best solution (especially if you want to start learning of programming)

On 4/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, TopGEOYT said:

root your phone.
its best solution for all phone, about risks i think there is not any risks if u will not do anything bad by urself.

once again, i always recomend root, its best solution (especially if you want to start learning of programming)

I am using Xiaomi and it is very difficult to root.I also don't have a computer.As far as I know it is impossible to root without a computer. I also want to root but I don't have a computer Anyway thanks for your help.

10 hours ago, Rayleih said:

I am using Xiaomi and it is very difficult to root.I also don't have a computer.As far as I know it is impossible to root without a computer. I also want to root but I don't have a computer Anyway thanks for your help.

ohk, welcome .

2 hours ago, angeloA2512M said:

It's say download failed

Hi @angeloA2512M, considering it's an old thread. Please provide more context on what actually failed to download? Is it the VX or GPlay? In the meantime, I can only offer you some alternative that has Google Play Services working properly, which use Virtual Machine: