• Player Infection
    image.thumb.png.b2c53660800aa6da0cfe34db37a283c1.png
  • Backpack Size when scavenging
    image.thumb.png.a413431009d243685fcda68654028735.png
  • Item quantity when scavenging
    image.thumb.png.03d19624dbe8c29b71fbe73ff3f52006.png
  • Item durability
    image.png.b775055db2d975180fc0d18d890b78dc.png

Notes: I know that some of the options requested above could conflict with each other, like having infinite resources but also changing how many items you pick up on the ground. I added both those options in the even that creating a hack for one of them isn't possible, we at least have an alternative. I included screenshots because this community is made up of a diverse group of people who not all speak english as a first language so the images should help get the idea across of what is being requested.

I wanted to add that I have attempted to use Game Guardian to modify the values of the resources (Food, Wood, Material, Gas) by scanning using D WORD and searching for the exact value which yielded results but when I changed the value it did not save in game. 

Example: I have 20 Food. I scan for 20 using D WORD and narrow down my results by spending food until i have a few results. I change the results to something like 100 and the bar for Food will fill up but the number would not change and if I spent food the number would revert back to whatever the original value was supposed to be.

I also tried searching for double the value using D WORD. So if I had 20 food, I would scan for the number 40 and repeat the same steps as above but that also did not yield any results. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.
For the part of scanning for double the value, this was what would work for the first Mini Dayz.

Can someone show me how to get item IDs from the APK file? With the first Mini DayZ you used to be able to change the item ID of whatever was on the floor, to a differnet item. This allowed you to "spawn" whatever you liked. I have extracted the files in the apk but I cant find anything related to item IDs.

If anyone can give me a list of the item IDs, or at least show me how to extract them from the apk I can show you how to change the fuel quantity image.png.e153ceef84bb4faab3cbebaca98aecd6.png

and how to modify your carry weight so you can loot the entire map without having to prioritize certain items
image.thumb.png.af13629417d2e098830d96c7efe72e99.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jinson5 said:

If anyone can give me a list of the item IDs, or at least show me how to extract them from the apk I can show you how to change the fuel quantity image.png.e153ceef84bb4faab3cbebaca98aecd6.png

and how to modify your carry weight so you can loot the entire map without having to prioritize certain items
image.thumb.png.af13629417d2e098830d96c7efe72e99.png

Sorry idk how extract that information, can you teach me how to hack the gasoline? plz ( srry for my english )

Archived