i got the lib and i want to edit the aimassist value how can i do it

AymenLee

game name: free fire

i just started learning some stuff i got the lib now i have to edit them i want just aimlock how can i get his value and edit them and when i will finish how can i repack the game file to work normal

if i remember correctly, the game hav a "aim assist" button... then why not search for "AimAssist" / "AimAssistRate" / aaDelay.... blah blah... in dump.cs?

then get a hex patcher script... then put necessary stuffs... run it & see if aimAssist changes or no...

Edited by nio04

exactly, the game have 3 settings of aiming Default wich lock aim directly at the body and you have to drag and get headshot and precision on scope which make you aim by your self while openin the scope and full control make you completly aim by your self 

[added 0 minutes later]

but i don't know how to use hex editor in game modding you know there is nothing more than number what i have to edit and why any video??

22 minutes ago, AymenLee said:

exactly, the game have 3 settings of aiming Default wich lock aim directly at the body and you have to drag and get headshot and precision on scope which make you aim by your self while openin the scope and full control make you completly aim by your self 

[added 0 minutes later]

but i don't know how to use hex editor in game modding you know there is nothing more than number what i have to edit and why any video??

Once U found Aim Assist Offset, Search for it in LIB in Hex Editor and Copy the First 8 pairs of number and then convert them into ARM Assembly Language using online converter. Then if U know ARM Assembly Language . . . Then U can change it then again convert ur ARM code into Hex and replace it .