Random Dice dump.cs

Skulus

Question

Hi I am wondering if you know of anyway besides using magisk of how to get a dump.cs file I found out that the global and other file are encrypted but I can't seem to install magisk using an emulator I'm trying to get the files for random dice 

I've been looking for tutorials for the past 2 days but can't seem to find how to get the dump.cs file for random dice at all

Any help would be appreciated 

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Skulus said:

Hi I am wondering if you know of anyway besides using magisk of how to get a dump.cs file I found out that the global and other file are encrypted but I can't seem to install magisk using an emulator I'm trying to get the files for random dice 

I've been looking for tutorials for the past 2 days but can't seem to find how to get the dump.cs file for random dice at all

Any help would be appreciated 

i dont think u can dump a C# file because in unity or some form of game programming engine  all C# files  are compiled into C++ which then gets converted into .so files in the lib wich hides in the arm-4 file

these files are built to NOT BE READED on android because devs want to keep their code safe from leachers

the other thing u can do is get VMOS or X8 Sandbox i reccomend VMOS because the apps are already added and both are self root

Vmos: https://www.vmos.com/

X8 Sandbox: https://x8sb.com/

the only thing u can do is script with the .so files and add code in them. but a pc is required to inspect the so file.

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x
error lel

The dump.cs is obtained from memory dumping. Game guardians memory dumping feature will output binary files and you can recover dll files from that and load them into dnspy for the same use.

Another method would to just pull the libil2cpp and meta data and do a dump via il2cppdumper. This will give you a dump.cs as well as a dummy dll folder. 

This omits any information on editing libil2cpp as it seem you just want to know an offset from the dump. Modding the apk won't be necessary if you're able to just search the offset in gg and change it to your desired outcome.

Dump.cs files can be read and edited with notepad++ and you can use ctrl+F to search for keywords in the dump.cs file

But again to reiterate, you need to do a memory dump. The memory dumping feature Game Guardian offers will work but it's a little bit of a work around and you will not get the dump.cs file,only the binary files that can be recovered into dll files. Il2cpp dumper will give you the dump.cs file you are looking for

I've tried doing the dumper way but got an error I've been told the meta data file is encrypted and would need a lua script to decrypt it

this is what i got when i put the libil2cpp and meta data file via il2cppdumper..

error.thumb.jpg.e76427694b90318240ff211de8bc1b88.jpg

Edited by Skulus
adding picture

30 minutes ago, Skulus said:

I've tried doing the dumper way but got an error I've been told the meta data file is encrypted and would need a lua script to decrypt it

this is what i got when i put the libil2cpp and meta data file via il2cppdumper..

error.thumb.jpg.e76427694b90318240ff211de8bc1b88.jpg

I took a look at it... And it is both a split apk and a non-libil2cpp il2cpp binary.

The correct lib.so to use would be the largest lib.so in this directory and instead of using dnspy or viewing the dump.cs you are going to have to use a disassembler like IDA pro.

I'm going to see which .so file is the largest for you... Okay well now there is a libil2cpp but it was hidden from the SO puller? Sorry man this is beyond my understanding... I am still a newbie with modding and I haven't dealt with this kind of security:'(

I wish you luck...

Screenshot_20210227-075728.png

Screenshot_20210227-075742.png

Screenshot_20210227-080259.png

7 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I took a look at it... And it is both a split apk and a non-libil2cpp il2cpp binary.

The correct lib.so to use would be the largest lib.so in this directory and instead of using dnspy or viewing the dump.cs you are going to have to use a disassembler like IDA pro.

I'm going to see which .so file is the largest for you... Okay well now there is a libil2cpp but it was hidden from the SO puller? Sorry man this is beyond my understanding... I am still a newbie with modding and I haven't dealt with this kind of security:'(

I wish you luck...

Screenshot_20210227-075728.png

Screenshot_20210227-075742.png

Screenshot_20210227-080259.png

Ahh dang im so dumb rn )= 

did i even get everything right?

29 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Ahh dang im so dumb rn )= 

did i even get everything right?

You need a pc to inspect .so files which is technically correct to my knowledge

.so files are just in lib in general you won't see them solely in arm-4 but there will be a copy of each .so for every arm subfolder in a lib file i.e. 1 for arm-v7a and 1 for arm-v8  both being similar but maybe structured a little different in terms to where information is on the page (so really a change in offsets if I recall correctly I dunno I never mess with arm-v8) 

Youre also right about the files aren't meant to be read by the clients. They don't like people poking around:P

I don't know enough about data structures to make a call on how they are compiled but it seems spot on I just know that it goes from binary (for example 1001 1101 111) to arm (including but not limited to ADD SUB MOV MVN) to hexcode 1F 20 3B E3 the hexcode is stored in the libil2cpp or whichever il2cpp binary file. Then their location in the .so determines their offset.

But youre mostly spot on don't worry about it you're doing great keep up the good work!

[added 0 minutes later]
7 hours ago, Skulus said:

yeah thats my issue ive found the biggest 1 but im trying to learn it aswell xD but we all have to start somewhere

Thanks alot for trying though 🙂

No problem!