I PAY 20€ for the first who can Cheat on ESTILOBR / BR Style

xxtentaxx

4 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Alot more is modifiable from inside the apk files, and this game could be modified a hundred different ways by an experienced modder from PMT, but they don't always get around to requests and it's an intermediate level of security so I figured it would be great practice. Whether it's modifiable or not all depends on how the dumped files are. There are anti-cheat measures yes, but for apk modding the only limitation is the modders expierence and where the information is stored. Some games do still have unmodifiable things that are solely server sided, but as for this game it isn't really structured that way and the game files never really request a server or a site that's hosted on a server.

As for the GG editing method though I completely agree, it's easier to thwart against memory editing software than lib modding though

I wasn't able to login to the game pre-modification either though:Pbut you were so that's why I think you might be able to.

I can also share the offset I modified and the edit I done to the hexcode, but you said you couldn't even get the app to run so I believe there might be a problem with the compile method you're using, and in which case knowing the offset and the edit won't help if you can't get the game running

Is it a parse error or a libil2cpp error when you attempt to modify the game?

Also here's the unsigned apk let me know if it works for you don't forget to sign it so you won't be hit with the "you can't install this app on your device" error

BR Style_v0.976.apk 83.7 MB · 0 downloads

Sorry bro, How can I sign the apk? using Lucky? im so noob 

Just now, xxtentaxx said:

Ok I install it without do anything on NOX and the money value are the same, I have to do something?

Try doing a race, I don't exactly know how the get money is called, but it is good to know that it didn't work as intended... Sorry again this is all still very new to me but this does help, I just wish I could test the modifications out myself before posting them for you to test but perhaps we can get it to work in due time:P at our current rate though you're waiting a long time just for an uncertain result so sorry about that I will try to provide quicker updates

24 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Try doing a race, I don't exactly know how the get money is called, but it is good to know that it didn't work as intended... Sorry again this is all still very new to me but this does help, I just wish I could test the modifications out myself before posting them for you to test but perhaps we can get it to work in due time:P at our current rate though you're waiting a long time just for an uncertain result so sorry about that I will try to provide quicker updates

No problem bro, If you want I will pay you without any problem. I try the races i can Win, then sell and all working as non moded 

[added 0 minutes later]
3 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

**Update** I figured out that it isn't an encryption causing these random names in dnspy it's an obfuscation 

That is good news 

15 minutes ago, xxtentaxx said:

No problem bro, If you want I will pay you without any problem. I try the races i can Win, then sell and all working as non moded 

[added 0 minutes later]

That is good news 

Well if one of the previous versions on apkpure are deobfuscated then deobfuscating this will be easier with il2cppinspector... Thank fuggin god for djkaty and their useful tools😅

2 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Well if one of the previous versions on apkpure are deobfuscated then deobfuscating this will be easier with il2cppinspector... Thank fuggin god for djkaty and their useful tools😅

Try 0.944 its the only one who have mod money
I see something called DE4DOT but its not working where:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnnSCGEFFM&t=304s

22 minutes ago, xxtentaxx said:

Try 0.944 its the only one who have mod money
I see something called DE4DOT but its not working where:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnnSCGEFFM&t=304s

I'll try deobfuscating, and if I can't get this to work either then I will also try to disassemble with IDA with some new plug-ins I found

2 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I'll try deobfuscating, and if I can't get this to work either then I will also try to disassemble with IDA with some new plug-ins I found

Im trying until now but without any happy ending ahah