Dream League Soccer 21 (I found possible ways, but need help)

X3oWyR

Question

So, DLS 21 is server sided, but the match you are playing rn is not. So I tried to change the number of goals I scored and it worked, but the problem is that you get money only for 15 goals, so its not bad but you have to wait full match. Also I found out that if u want to buy kits or logos its offline so u dont even have to start the game while online. I tried to change it, but it change back everytime. I was thinking about changing my stadium coin bonus but no luck finding the value. Any ideas?

8 answers to this question

On 2/21/2021 at 8:03 AM, X3oWyR said:

So, DLS 21 is server sided, but the match you are playing rn is not. So I tried to change the number of goals I scored and it worked, but the problem is that you get money only for 15 goals, so its not bad but you have to wait full match. Also I found out that if u want to buy kits or logos its offline so u dont even have to start the game while online. I tried to change it, but it change back everytime. I was thinking about changing my stadium coin bonus but no luck finding the value. Any ideas?

then this value is a drumroll please bbbrrrrrrrrrr encrypted value!!!! please when searching that value select "the value is encrypted" and keep searching and refining till u get to the last results at NO time you must uncheck the value is encrypted button. then when u get to the last values in the list try editing them to a big number just to check 

if that changes again set it to a big number then freeze the value

--Please reply if that works

8 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

then this value is a drumroll please bbbrrrrrrrrrr encrypted value!!!! please when searching that value select "the value is encrypted" and keep searching and refining till u get to the last results at NO time you must uncheck the value is encrypted button. then when u get to the last values in the list try editing them to a big number just to check 

if that changes again set it to a big number then freeze the value

--Please reply if that works

yeah I tried it but I couldnt get under like 5k results, so I tried changing it but no luck with it

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Remember the first part you said:

"i try to change it but it change back everytime" 

Did you use the encrypted button or no?

Yeah I checked value is encrypted and than I started searching results in auto, after a while I got like 4k results and couldnt get lower so I changed it to -100000 using dword but the price didnt change - value is encrypted was checked all the time

15 hours ago, X3oWyR said:

Yeah I checked value is encrypted and than I started searching results in auto, after a while I got like 4k results and couldnt get lower so I changed it to -100000 using dword but the price didnt change - value is encrypted was checked all the time

Auto is a slow data type.

it searches within all regions for all values

you could just use dword with the encrypted button

one more thing is your game online?

also if you tried to change the value and it change back make sure you only set the memory ranges to only the golds range (speeds up search)

Hmmm. im starting to run out of options because when i work with encrypted numbers i find them often

Server sided games cant be cracked 😕

Lets see if  a script could help

whats your coins memory region?

8 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Auto is a slow data type.

it searches within all regions for all values

you could just use dword with the encrypted button

one more thing is your game online?

also if you tried to change the value and it change back make sure you only set the memory ranges to only the golds range (speeds up search)

Hmmm. im starting to run out of options because when i work with encrypted numbers i find them often

Server sided games cant be cracked 😕

Lets see if  a script could help

whats your coins memory region?

So I tried once more and did the search with D word, I got only 2 results, but no luck changing it again, even if I freeze it, my changed value is here only for second and than it change back. I always turn off internet before running the game. Idk how to know what is my coins memory region

On 2/25/2021 at 5:13 PM, X3oWyR said:

So I tried once more and did the search with D word, I got only 2 results, but no luck changing it again, even if I freeze it, my changed value is here only for second and than it change back. I always turn off internet before running the game. Idk how to know what is my coins memory region

There is a light green letter under it

A = anonymous

Jh = Java_heap

if you go to the hamburger icon on the left and select , "select memory regions" it will tell you what letter represents that memory range.

and if you already did encypted then this is possibly encrypted with XOR or ptrace

im thinking its ptrace... because it sets back when u edit it right?

from the game guardian video bypass ptrace protection when he tryed to edit his value it changed back so when he used the bypass feature it allowed him to edit the value with no problems. try that 

if that does not work then its probably XOR and the servers (meaning that probably you cant edit)

(one more thing is try using hide game guardian from game)

Archived