Hacking Free fire for easier headshots help

BrainedUp

Hello 

I'm very new to GG I was hoping someone can help me on how to hack free fire with the dumping method for easier headshots(where I can record freely) ;without ban that is. If you have a video or you can run me through on any social media. I'll appreciate.

I'll also pay:)

In the absence of an external aimbot, you can abuse the game's native imbot by changing the positions of the avatar's "bones" and changing the pull coordinates.
is rustic and is in the testing stages ...
watch here

9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

In the absence of an external aimbot, you can abuse the game's native imbot by changing the positions of the avatar's "bones" and changing the pull coordinates.
watch here

bro u use telegram?

9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

watch here

Let's see...not necessarily what I wanted. Nice attempt tho. I want a situation where I can record freely without any signs of me hacking. I'm not good at this stuff but I think it's a process of dumping or so. If you know anyone that could help me please contact me I have telegram. Thanks.

I understand, you want aimbot with aim_silence, you will have to write the code externally and inject it into the game.

10 hours ago, nio04 said:

bro u use telegram?

no brother, i don't use telegram...sorry

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

I understand, you want aimbot with aim_silence, you will have to write the code externally and inject it into the game.

Yeah bro,just like adjusting the aim assist. Can you help me with that?

4 hours ago, BrainedUp said:

Yeah bro,just like adjusting the aim assist. Can you help me with that?

They won't help bro, they think they are gods, they talk in riddles n think they are clever, so won't divulge anything helpful as it's top secret like they the cheat mafia lol 😆 just search around as SOOO many better places than here to learn and get help with hacks and for free lol, most these cnuts want paying, like wtf stop begging niggaz like ur in third world country or something?!. Plzzz stop feeding their miniscule penises and egos!

Edited by Steptoe

7 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

@Lenn1 I see you in these help requests often and you seem well expierenced with app modification. I am already very familiar with disassembly, and reassembly as well as signing apks.

**My question for you is if you have the free/spare time and you're willing to, can you point me in the right direction as for methods of modifying?

For example I have heard of libil2cpp inspecting, and to my understanding this is to find offsets and not as much for actually modifying app code. 

I have also heard of libil2cpp dumping which I believe might be the go about for hacks via app code editing, but I am unsure of that or the go about to doing that.

Thank you for your time!

9 hours ago, Steptoe said:

They won't help bro, they think they are gods, they talk in riddles n think they are clever, so won't divulge anything helpful as it's top secret like they the cheat mafia lol 😆 just search around as SOOO many better places than here to learn and get help with hacks and for free lol, most these cnuts want paying, like wtf stop begging niggaz like ur in third world country or something?!. Plzzz stop feeding their miniscule penises and egos!

Please don't be rash. Hes clearly offering all the help he's got. If you too can offer some help ,then please do.

16 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

@Lenn1 I see you in these help requests often and you seem well expierenced with app modification. I am already very familiar with disassembly, and reassembly as well as signing apks.

**My question for you is if you have the free/spare time and you're willing to, can you point me in the right direction as for methods of modifying?

For example I have heard of libil2cpp inspecting, and to my understanding this is to find offsets and not as much for actually modifying app code. 

I have also heard of libil2cpp dumping which I believe might be the go about for hacks via app code editing, but I am unsure of that or the go about to doing that.

Thank you for your time!

to be honest i'm not that experienced, i'm practically a lammer, i'm just very curious, and i'll go after my answer in brute force and alone. , the modification is the responsibility of LIBIL2CPP.SO, because it is in this file that contains the game code, the necessary dll and such ...
but as not everything is wonderful in the world, modifying il2cpp has been difficult lately, as devs are improving and protecting this file, but once you can break this protection, you can dump your offsets, modifying useful functions that will give you advantages in match.
what I'm talking about is obvious, but that's basically it, with the offsets in hand it's easy to modify in ARM, and create your own apk mod, either with menu mod, on / off button, it's up to you.
And it is worth mentioning that in the world of modifications it is not just about modifying il2cpp, there are other ways, using the game guardian is one (modification in real time without saving), luck patcher is another way, but it all comes down to finding correct offsets, addresses and etc ...
so, the programs that you cited are just to dump, just because in the dump file that you will find the offsets, then yes you can use in modification programs, DNSspy, Reflexil, IDA or whatever else there should be XD
and I wanted to have more time to dedicate myself to learn more about this world, but have a life out here, friends, girlfriend, parents and brother, here in my country it is common to be connected even as adults, with debts and problems to solve. ..
at the moment I take just a few minutes to read and try to learn something, and here on the forum I learn some things too, that's why I'm here every now and then!

19 hours ago, Steptoe said:

we try to help each other, but there is a failure in communication, in the time available, and in my own interest, I would not let go of what I am doing to have someone else's work, and it is not selfish, it is just a priority.
in this forum guide is a user answering a user, the guys above are too busy to help us, but they gave a wonderful tool, just make an effort and learn to use it.
and yes, there are other better places than here to ask for help, and to learn, the fool who gets stuck in one place.
we are people, and we will hardly think alike, we do not speak through riddles, it is the lack of synchronization in ideas that makes everything difficult, no one here is fortunate to guess what the other wants, and the way they want it in their head.
and no, no one here has an inflated ego, maybe even has it, but this is not the case here ...