Account deletion pls

bagabui

2 hours ago, Steptoe said:

Funny aint ya! They are most Probably just fckd off with this sh!tty site full of egotistical cnuts that make the odd script or hack here n there but expect everyone to worship them like they are gods or pay them money n think they are gods!

user Is just like most that come here, ask for help or make request and gets shot down n belittled, this fckin sh!tty place ain't only way get good hacks/mods! GET OVER YOURSELVES FFS!!

1) I have yet to see a person expect worship especially for a subpar script, and i'm not saying you haven't but I promise you that it isn't a majority like you're making it out to be

2)I try to actively provide positive feedback, and in the event that I am incapable of helping either due to incompetence, ignorance, or app security I try to tell them in the most understanding and non-condescending tone; However that is just me there are some over critical members and moderators, but in their defense alot of questions asked in the forums can get tiresome as some people ask questions that could be easier solved with a search or two.

3) The comment about the flip-phone? Thats not even a sly comment, it's literally just the fact that if it isn't a smartphone then it'd have to be either a house phone or a flip phone and a flip phone would be more probable due to the fact that portability is sort of the whole gimmick.

4) I've seen more people offer money for scripts for difficult or unhackable games then members charging for scripts. In fact I'd even say a large user base on this site does this as a hobby because they have jobs and lives to lead. They understandably take their time seriously... Almost as seriously as you took poor @Farmeriscool 's  comment. Maybe he should've have just directly inquire about the situation that @bagabui is in, or maybe yes you can even say it isn't any of farmers buisness. However wouldn't that directly conflict this "snob hackers" vendetta you got going on over there?Like seriously, what are you doing steptoe?

Anyways I believe @Sysadmin or @Enyby would be able to help with the account deletion. All apologies to them both seeings as I know they'd see this soon anyways, but I figured I'd tag them since I was replying anyways. 

15 minutes ago, Steptoe said:

And there is the perfect illustrations of grandeur! Thanks for proving my point rossi the god! How we should all bow to you 👏🙌❤ you are just another pussi cnut wrapped up in your own pathetic bubble that you do us all a favour, a service and we should all beg at ur feet! Again get over yourselves you sad little live at home with mommy pussi fcks! Grow up!

don't worry, I love you as if you were normal 😘