Wolf Online 2 Help

Conquitus

Hello there, I am a player from Wolf Online 2 and I wish to have some help with a big issue me and my friends are having. Me and my friends hack but we keep getting banned or ip banned on the game. There are hackers we know who use vpn that covers their true ip to never be banned. I am wanting to help the game become better again because most of the players on the rank board are banned for no reason because of these hackers. I use ban and ip ban and I did all I could. If anyone is able to help us out, please out us out. I don't wish to see our favorite game plunder. 

• 4 weeks later...

You hack? Do you use script? Also I heard that you can use multiple devices/ accounts to hack so if you get banned you can have a spare that won't get banned at all. But if you do get banned I advise you to download a vpn that works best. Also if you are using script can I please have it? because I see a lot of hackers who help people level up at wyvern and I want to help too.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived