Which games can be easily modified?(for Beginner)

Jasminemoon

Question

Hello.

I am new to GG and super excited to learn how to use it more. (And finally found someone who rooted my phone. Corner apps somehow didn’t work well with my phone)

I want to practice basic skill and wondering if you can recommend me some games which can be easily modified with basic skill.

thank you!

Edited by Jasminemoon
Change tittle to more appreciate one

@Jasminemoon practicing and learning search methods only will take you so far though. When attempting to fill out a recent request on this site the,solution was to search the value with byte separation i.e. value is 90 in game so search 90x4 for a byte separation of four bytes, but I had overlooked this method as it isn't used as much and I don't have to use it very often. So remember to frequently revisit learned stuff just so you stay refreshed and you can probably save yourself sometime later on down the road, I would've probably spent the better half of a few hours trying to mod the apk had @Farmeriscool not provided the proper search method. I'm not too good at apk modding yet.

Incase you do come across something that you can the life of you cannot figure out and you decide to consult these forums some information that's really helpful to provide in your posts are the methods you've tried the playstore link for the app what you're attempting to edit, and any other odd things that you notice that doesn't correlate with the status quo of similar games

Sorry if any of this is over complicating things I do have a really circumventing on my explanations😅

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

Idle Slayer..

having fun with my character speed.

the game pretty easy to hack but its a boring game really.

You should try pixel force 2 xD im having a lot of fun i making a script that when u edit some float values it gives u a random power ups

and when u get power ups that increases values correct? =))

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

Pixel Force 2..

much more fun when Anonymous take over from JavaHeap used in the 1st one.

Thats it! u know how much power ups u got in one run? imma poke around in pixel force 2 lib to see whats going on in there or maybe make an AndLua external mod menu for this game =)) this is gonna be awesome 

Power up: value = 1 >increased

no power up: value = 0 >decreased

On 2/25/2021 at 12:14 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Good luck my man!!!

Thank you bro! Sorry my reply late.

[added 1 minute later]
On 2/25/2021 at 2:06 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

"she"

Thanks Crystal mods 100x 🙂

On 2/25/2021 at 2:19 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Not that gender appropriation is important in casual social dynamics though as it was just a farewell greeting. "She" knew what I meant and she didn't care enough to correct me herself she doesn't need someone to do it on her behalf. Apologies to them if it did offend, but as for why it was necessary for you to deliver this grievance is beyond me. As she has demonstrated by asking for games to hack, opposed to how to hack them, she is fully capable of taking self-initiative and had this correction been necessary it would have been by the affected party.                                                                                                     Oh well just another rambling by AKidWithAMidgetFriend.... Word of the day "Redundancy"

Well I appreciate both of you 🙂 and I kinda like your rambling✌️😁

On 2/26/2021 at 1:03 AM, sodaface said:

Tiny landlord. 

Tv empire tycoon.  

Another not to hard to play around with 

Thank you! I have tried to cheat all games recommended so far so I will download them.