Which games can be easily modified?(for Beginner)

Jasminemoon

Question

Hello.

I am new to GG and super excited to learn how to use it more. (And finally found someone who rooted my phone. Corner apps somehow didn’t work well with my phone)

I want to practice basic skill and wondering if you can recommend me some games which can be easily modified with basic skill.

thank you!

Edited by Jasminemoon
Change tittle to more appreciate one

Basically any game u choose but watch out! da anticheats do be sneaking around ill be around to help u in case u need anything! altho im not that experinced i can share my knowledge with you. sorry my grammar is bad i speak english its just i cant spell correctly

start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^

then you should be starting to write scripts now which are easy! 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, sodaface said:

When I was starting out I just practice on games I was playing anyway.  

It took a few different games to finally get my first hack.  But at least the reward was great.  👍

Thank you so much! Also sorry my reply late. I didn’t get any notice.

I will try ones I usually play 🙂

On 2/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Basically any game u choose but watch out! da anticheats do be sneaking around ill be around to help u in case u need anything! altho im not that experinced i can share my knowledge with you. sorry my grammar is bad i speak english its just i cant spell correctly

start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^

Thank you Crystal Mods! You are the best. I will do research  on anti cheat here and Thank you for offering me for your help. I really appreciate🙂

>>start off smooth by cracking offline games and slowly progress upward ^^

I will do this 🙂

Thanks again !

On 2/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Virtual Beggar was a rather easy one for me I found most values within two or three search and refines

Hybrid animals as well this one can also be a rather fun game to kill some free time

Psp games can be hacked if you have the emulator running in Parallel space

Thank you so much! I will download those games you recommend and try to hack 🙂

6 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

"she"

Not that gender appropriation is important in casual social dynamics though as it was just a farewell greeting. "She" knew what I meant and she didn't care enough to correct me herself she doesn't need someone to do it on her behalf. Apologies to them if it did offend, but as for why it was necessary for you to deliver this grievance is beyond me. As she has demonstrated by asking for games to hack, opposed to how to hack them, she is fully capable of taking self-initiative and had this correction been necessary it would have been by the affected party.                                                                                                     Oh well just another rambling by AKidWithAMidgetFriend.... Word of the day "Redundancy"

16 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Not that gender appropriation is important in casual social dynamics though as it was just a farewell greeting. "She" knew what I meant and she didn't care enough to correct me herself she doesn't need someone to do it on her behalf. Apologies to them if it did offend, but as for why it was necessary for you to deliver this grievance is beyond me. As she has demonstrated by asking for games to hack, opposed to how to hack them, she is fully capable of taking self-initiative and had this correction been necessary it would have been by the affected party.                                                                                                     Oh well just another rambling by AKidWithAMidgetFriend.... Word of the day "Redundancy"

oops. sorry