How do i find damage values? / Color values

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

How do i find damage values in games? there are some games that show damage numbers when hitting, they increment when upgrading and other things but i cant find them

is there a spesific range or way to find them?

One more thing is how do i find player color values? i know that V: Video range is used for color hacks in pubg

-Thanks for replying

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

How do i find damage values in games? there are some games that show damage numbers when hitting, they increment when upgrading and other things but i cant find them

is there a spesific range or way to find them?

One more thing is how do i find player color values? i know that V: Video range is used for color hacks in pubg

-Thanks for replying

For example - damage can be close to ammo counter, refine ammo and seek some in memory editor.
Video range - its Hogwards, here is magic. Try to search random ranges, edit it, and see for results.

Other way - edit return of function in Xa, but is more difficult.

6 hours ago, n3kitOzz said:

For example - damage can be close to ammo counter, refine ammo and seek some in memory editor.
Video range - its Hogwards, here is magic. Try to search random ranges, edit it, and see for results.

Other way - edit return of function in Xa, but is more difficult.

I get the video one but i dont get the damage can be close to the ammo counter, can you give me an example?

About colour values..

You will find it in Vedio range but in low end devices or other games it will be found mostly in CA anyway  white body colour value can be found in Anonymous. 

About demage values ...

Search the damage of gun amd start editing them to find the value.

10 hours ago, Rxhacker said:

About colour values..

You will find it in Vedio range but in low end devices or other games it will be found mostly in CA anyway  white body colour value can be found in Anonymous. 

About demage values ...

Search the damage of gun amd start editing them to find the value.

Thanks! ill make sure to look into that 🙂

On 2/9/2021 at 10:33 AM, Rxhacker said:

About colour values..

About demage values ...

Search the damage of gun amd start editing them to find the value

about damage, above method will works rarely... 

i saw manyonline game working damage script in ".1~.9"

Archived