Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Any suggestions? I do not have a smartphone?

Edit the 64bit lib. And replace in on emulator. Make sure games is completely closed before running. That might work.

On emulator, once offset is called, you can't modify it. So no "toggle". Libhoudini is essentially what reads and translates the lib. But it does revisit an offset if it already addressed it.

Already did that, closed the game completely, then took the libgame.so file and as you gave the offsets searched for it in HxD replaced the code with the edits (values you gave) and deleted the libgame.so and placed this on it's place and ran the game. Showed nothing, then closed the game and started again, there was still nothing, closed and restarted again. Still nothing.

[added 2 minutes later]

Is your game version 4.3.2?

On 2/27/2021 at 2:59 PM, NoFear said:

On emulator, once offset is called, you can't modify it.

Strangely enough, it seems that the instructions are still read from process memory after they have been executed once, but after some more executions of the instructions, they are indeed "cached" and are no longer read from memory. I figured that out from several observations, but I don't know how this mechanism of instructions "caching" really works in libhoudini or other translation solutions.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, CmP said:

Strangely enough, it seems that the instructions are still read from process memory after they have been executed once, but after some more executions of the instructions, they are indeed "cached" and are no longer read from memory. I figured that out from several observations, but I don't know how this mechanism of instructions "caching" really works in libhoudini or other translation solutions.

I'm not entirely sure either.

Try modded apk. (AGAIN, ARMV8 ONLY)

https://sbupload.com/dc2cf1e30d1c5edf

Hello @NoFear installed your apk, but, it showed a Game Block message saying that the game has been downloaded by another source (while on the loading screen). After that when I pressed the Start button, everything was the same and when I pressed the Activate button on the golden ticket and then the amount to purchase it froze the screen (while the animations were still running (closed and restarted and played a level where I was out of moves but the game was not allowing to use the coins button to get the extra 5 moves), when I checked the data/app folder, then, I found that one thing was different and that was the lib folder which contained the folder (arm64). But when I installed the game from playstore then the lib folder contained (x86_x64) folder. Also tried to replace these but got an error (while opening the game) that Homescapes cannot be installed try installing again, although it was installed. So, the conclusion is what you said before I need an arm64 device (smartphone) to run this apk.

But thanks again man, you put a lot of effort into it and I really appreciate that, maybe I might just wait for the arm7 version, whenever you have time (no hurry).

On 2/21/2021 at 6:08 PM, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear you are missing the point, there are special rewards in the Golden Ticket that are not available otherwise (like the Piglet on @HamidKhan22 screenshot).
@HamidKhan22 man I tried it myself, the thing is that first you find the value of some coins in the free items line doing a group search, then you can narrow down by using the refine feature just putting the coins value (you will get 14 - 60 addresses), then you can use increment by 1 and you will then get the value of the coins from that line.
After this you can go to the address of the coins value as in offset calculator put 48 as offset (48 is the offset these items are apart from each other).
Do the same thing with the Golden Ticket Items, then you have to copy the values (in DWORD) above the value of the item you just are on (like the value of coins) and paste it on the Free items addresses above that value (there are 11 addresses linked to that value). Then, go back and press the Farm Season event button again and you can see the change.

[added 4 minutes later]

But the problem here is that once I did this with the Piglet, it showed that I got the Piglet as reward but then nothing happened, when I previewed the piglet with it's costume and pressed the back button then the piglet appeared, which means that there is something that I was still missing. Now the piglet disappears and reappears only when I preview it with the costume and press the back button (also I did not change all the 11 addresses from the Free item line with the Golden Ticket item just changed the 5 address above the address holding the value of the item).

Could you post a tutorial video for it pliss