Skins and Bundles HACK in Il2cpp games

RevealedSoulEven

Question

Use an app like DevTools(By Trinea on the app store the pro version has the .so puller command unlocked but you can use lucky patcher on this app however I would heavily recommend just buying the pro version and supporting the developers hard work. Lucky patcher is risky and a pain in the a** to learn if you aren't familiar with it already anyways and it isn't really worth doing seeing as though the pro app is only roughly 4$)To pull the .so file(s) and then decompile and edit those files

4 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Use an app like DevTools(By Trinea on the app store the pro version has the .so puller command unlocked but you can use lucky patcher on this app however I would heavily recommend just buying the pro version and supporting the developers hard work. Lucky patcher is risky and a pain in the a** to learn if you aren't familiar with it already anyways and it isn't really worth doing seeing as though the pro app is only roughly 4$)To pull the .so file(s) and then decompile and edit those files

I can use apk editor or MT manager to get the lib.so file. But which lib I need to extract? And how to edit?

[added 2 minutes later]

Alright. I have purchased premium. I have the .so puller option. But which lib do I need to extract? And how do I decompile it?

You mean libil2cpp.so and then using il2cppdumper??

4 hours ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

I can use apk editor or MT manager to get the lib.so file. But which lib I need to extract? And how to edit?

[added 2 minutes later]

Alright. I have purchased premium. I have the .so puller option. But which lib do I need to extract? And how do I decompile it?

You mean libil2cpp.so and then using il2cppdumper??

Each .so file handles different types of data storage but you can tell which of which through trial and error, and il2cppdumper to decompile dnspy to view afterwards but sorry if that's a little vague as I do not libil2cpp hack often. @NoFear would probably be better suited to give you resources to learn from or to provide further information

i guess (i m still doubting this method 😤)

first find your default skin, u will use in battle

then similarly find your fav premium skin value from store

then get in battle (trainning match)

first, search your current dress then replace with your premium skin [freeze it ofc.]

myb this is how replacing skin are done by gg

18 minutes ago, nio04 said:

first, search your current dress then replace with your premium skin [freeze it ofc.]

If you're going about this method and the skin can be accessed like this then you'll likely see it stored as a Float value as for memory range i wouldn't have a clue so maybe trial and error and try each individually

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

If you're going about this method and the skin can be accessed like this then you'll likely see it stored as a Float value as for memory range i wouldn't have a clue so maybe trial and error and try each individually

But how will I find skin address? To search on GG?

[added 0 minutes later]
1 hour ago, nio04 said:

How will I find the value to be searched on GG?

yeah... trial & error... no other option

i was wondering, will i get desire value in video or anonymous! 😶

well there is something I did some time ago ...
I followed the logic that all items, clothes, skins, characters have an ID;
assuming that the outfit / skin basics that the game gives you initially is an older ID compared to a last release, I used fuzzy search.
where my standard clothing / skin ID "X"
and when changing through the store, the value in my char, the ID changed!
so, as i used a more recent skin released, i assumed the value increased ... and so i kept filtering until i found few values.
after i got few values i tested the visual changes and it worked!
of course without any effect in game except visual for me.

well, I will admit that you have to refine the values better to avoid crash game, and also put compatible values in their proper slots ie pants in place of pants, shirt in place of shirt, never invert and use ID of a pants in the slot a shirt ... I don't know what happens because it's not in my interest.

3 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

well, I will admit that you have to refine the values better to avoid crash game, and also put compatible values in their proper slots ie pants in place of pants, shirt in place of shirt, never invert and use ID of a pants in the slot a shirt ... I don't know what happens because it's not in my interest.

Ohh! My god!! Thanks a lot sir. I will try it for sure. Thank you

51 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

Ohh! My god!! Thanks a lot sir. I will try it for sure. Thank you

[added 1 minute later]

@Lenn1 how did you find that value of pant? I tried this method with guns skins but it's not working.

Can you please try once?😅

I researched the values in the store, on dword, and then I guessed which ones were old in the game and which are the newest clothes, the value of the new ones is higher than the old ones, that is, the value has increased ... knowing this I took the filtered values of the pants I already had for free and changed my clothes until the values were filtered ...

sorry bad english