Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've edited my soul eggs to more than *e38. How can I see my exact soul eggs amount? The amount that is showing in game is not the real amount. Real amount is closer to *e45. I've tried to find it in the smart assistant but to no avail. https://wasmegg-carpet.netlify.app/#/

This is the working link for assistant for 2023 Late October. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot (15).png

Edited by GGnewbie00000000
forgot a sentence

• 1 month later...

Hi, idk if anyone still plays this but I have had some successful runs with this game. Most of this is already here but im just compiling and adding to it.

1. Daily Gifts. I'm pretty sure you can just search and edit. 

Value: Double

2. Golden eggs. You can edit them with a task (the things before trophies i forgot what they're called), random gifts or daily gifts and it might work in co-op rewards.

3. Tickets. You can give yourself tickets by going to this website, https://wasmegg.netlify.app/shell-company/ and looking at your spent tickets. Search for the value and change it to a negative. 

Value: Qword

4. Boosts. Works with all boosts. Just a simple search and edit. I recommend doing golden eggs hack then buying the same number of boosts to edit them all at the same time.

Value: Dword

5. Boost Duration. The boost time is in seconds. When you open GameGuardian, the game will pause. Look at the time remaining for the boost and convert it to seconds.

Eg, 10mins 30sec >>> 630sec

Now select AUTO in scan setting (we do this because we want to scan for a more general value, not exact). Input the time remaining in seconds, and search. Refine the value until you have about 2 Double values. The value will be similar to: 578.0028572 or somthing containing a long string of decimals. This is the exact time in seconds. Now you can increase the value to your liking.

Value: AUTO for search. Actual value is Double

6. Chicken count. Pretty easy. Just open GameGuardian (Egg Inc pauses itself by default), look at the chicken value, search for it, and edit it.

7. Artefacts. Pretty easy. Again, just a simple search and edit. I recommend trying golden eggs hack to make crafting a million times easier.

Value: Dword

8. Money or Soul eggs. Search and edit. You can't edit direct values. You have to edit tasks, gifts and daily gifts. It's a little like golden eggs.

9. Egg value. Search and edit all the values. Works on farm and co-op im pretty sure.

10. Stats. Prestiges, drone takedowns. Just a simple search and edit.

11. Boost Tokens. Apparently it's possible to hack it but I dunno how so let me know if anyone has done it.

Let me know if I've missed anything ,if it doesn't work for you or if I've written something incorrect.

Edited by jeffthefishies
Fix spelling error

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

Boost Tokens

Edit the giftable amount

Just mess around with values I forgot the value 🙃 

Piggy Bank

Search and edit

Only golden eggs idk how to edit piggy level

Artefact Rarity

Changing of artefact rarity messes up verification.

Just give yourself golden eggs and mass craft artefacts with an autoclicker. Painful but you'll have so many legendaries.

Shipping is cancerous. I'll try to find out how to change it.

You could edit artefact power or eggfinity stone (I think that's the name) power. I tried dividing and multiplying the actual rate ofnthe shipping to hour, minutes and seconds but so far I have nothing. Will update when I do it.

Prophecy eggs. Just wait for 2 to come in a contract and search DOUBLE for 2. Edit 1 by 1 until it changes. Make sure to revert the other values after

Boost Power.

Search and edit. Eg. Legendary booster is 50x so search for 50 and edit all of them. Very OP

Don't search for 1 in Double and change all of them to 2. You will most likely brick your save and will have to restart 🤣 

Not my fault if you do.

Edited by jeffthefishies

• 2 months later...

For Prophecy eggs do I need to search for the value of prophecy egg that I currently have? Or should I look for 2 (in case if we have 2 in contracts)?

On 12/31/2023 at 7:55 AM, jeffthefishies said:

Update: 

Boost Tokens

Edit the giftable amount

Just mess around with values I forgot the value 🙃 

Piggy Bank

Search and edit

Only golden eggs idk how to edit piggy level

Artefact Rarity

Changing of artefact rarity messes up verification.

Just give yourself golden eggs and mass craft artefacts with an autoclicker. Painful but you'll have so many legendaries.

Shipping is cancerous. I'll try to find out how to change it.

You could edit artefact power or eggfinity stone (I think that's the name) power. I tried dividing and multiplying the actual rate ofnthe shipping to hour, minutes and seconds but so far I have nothing. Will update when I do it.

Prophecy eggs. Just wait for 2 to come in a contract and search DOUBLE for 2. Edit 1 by 1 until it changes. Make sure to revert the other values after

Boost Power.

Search and edit. Eg. Legendary booster is 50x so search for 50 and edit all of them. Very OP

Don't search for 1 in Double and change all of them to 2. You will most likely brick your save and will have to restart 🤣 

Not my fault if you do.

Edited by Yury16