Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

I am curious if people still actively play this. It has quite the strong following, as well as co-op. Here is what is working:

• Unlimited Gold Eggs
  • Unlimited Chickens (max on Contracts)
  • Unlimited Boost Tokens (Giftable)
  • Unlimited Cash

I am seeking some guidance for this new update... Maybe some ways that we can complete the spaceship missions faster without the use of changing device date/time. Though the Dev's detection on this is minimal, it will still mark you as a cheater in Co-Op as well as possibly reset awards earned.

Things I would like to achieve:

• Spaceship completion
  • Manipulation of artifacts
  • Manipulation of egg laying rate and or amount of eggs laid

Most common datatype is Double. Occasional use of DWord. I have found very few matching Encrypteds but no avail to editing them, making me thing they may be unrelated or irrelevant. Some values seem to be protected or overwritten from somewhere else, browsing memory regions I didn't find anything that popped out at me. Will keep trying, though.

Any advice would be appreciated.spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I play egg inc.  I've not tried to hack the ship returns, from what i've seen you have to be online to get the artifacts from the ship so you might not be able to hack that.  I'd have thought you could manipulate the artifacts you've got though.  Let me know if you get anywhere.

4 hours ago, Jumpy said:

Hi, 

I play egg inc.  I've not tried to hack the ship returns, from what i've seen you have to be online to get the artifacts from the ship so you might not be able to hack that.  I'd have thought you could manipulate the artifacts you've got though.  Let me know if you get anywhere.

You can manipulate the artifacts. If you have 2 then search 2 e:double, recycle 1 then search 1 and change to however many you want. If you then goto address and play about with some of the other values nearby you can change the rarity etc of the artifacts.

1 hour ago, Deadlox03 said:

How u change the chicken u got??

You can either wait for a reward from a box or advert for Chickens and change using e:double or you can search your amount directly and change using Qword.

On 3/21/2021 at 2:31 AM, Hae14 said:

Throw ur Questions if ur Still Playing it. 👌 

How do you change the number of soul eggs you have? I can find the value using double (it is in quadrillions) but when I try to change them, it won't update.

22 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Just do exactly as you said. Not sure why yours isn't updating.

Are you using a rooted phone, and did you change any GG settings? I basically do what you did (except change all of the values it finds) but it always changes back after I try editing it. I'm using NoxPlayer but I can edit artifacts fine.