Guitar Girl

RRzu

1 hour ago, RRzu said:

I want to speed up the time in the game so that the skills can be reset and I can use them again

Game has time change detection in case anyone tries to change their date and time in their phone settings. I'd try to find the variable for the timers themselves. Set your memory range to Anonymous fuzzy search DWord decreasing until you find a value equal to the timer (it will most likely be in seconds so 10 minutes would equal 600 seconds and the timers value will count down from 600 seconds. So probably also better to wait a second in between each fuzzy search to ensure the value has time to change) if you cannot find the value try Ca and Cd memory ranges as these are the other two common places for these variables to be stored. Let me know how it turns out for you

On 26/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Game has time change detection in case anyone tries to change their date and time in their phone settings. I'd try to find the variable for the timers themselves. Set your memory range to Anonymous fuzzy search DWord decreasing until you find a value equal to the timer (it will most likely be in seconds so 10 minutes would equal 600 seconds and the timers value will count down from 600 seconds. So probably also better to wait a second in between each fuzzy search to ensure the value has time to change) if you cannot find the value try Ca and Cd memory ranges as these are the other two common places for these variables to be stored. Let me know how it turns out for you

I didn't find anything 😞

Archived