iOS

blschmdt

Question

Why can’t I get this on iOS? I have tried so many different YouTube videos on how to do it and every single time it makes me do human verification and download and run apps, I do that, and it still won’t let me get past that part! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

10 answers to this question

9 hours ago, blschmdt said:

For android, does it have to be cellular or can it just be WiFi on a tablet?

I don't think it matters. The information you edit with game guardian is client side data. Whatever you can hack in online games is going to be client side data. The data that can't be hacked is server sided data, but either way cellular data or wifi apps connect to their servers about the same way so this wouldn't be a factor here

***IN SHORT****

This should work on both

31 minutes ago, blschmdt said:

What version of Android do you need to run this? I have a droid turbo 2 with android version 7.0 and I kept getting error messages trying to set it up.

Android 7 should be sufficient there might be a complication with the device if so then @Enyby would be able to tell you if you provide a logcat. However a few things you might want to ensure you're doing before you have to resort to waiting for his response.

Fitaly ensure that you have installed GameGuardian and A virtual space from this site

Secondly you want to ensure you run the installer for game guardian outside of the virtual space so it will install under a different name outside of the parallel space-then clone the newly random named gg application into your virtual space

If you are still being returned an error during the installation or setup process please let me know and please provide as many details on the error or crash as possible!

1 hour ago, blschmdt said:

Ok, next time I give it a try I will let you know the error codes I get. Does this work with Diggy’s Adventure?

Have not tried it but i looked it up and it seems like a game that you could I'd recommend learning your way around game guardian with video tutorials and through trial and error, and maybe even learn to script too! The others and I on this forum will always try to help

Well this is a tool that can be accessed any time on the side of the screen. It scans an apps memory and how it scans is entirely up to user input. Although it does more than memory scanning and executing that's primarily what it does. You can execute prewritten lua scripts in gg to automate searches or do actions autonomously. You will more than likely be searching DWord or double values and as for the memory range of the app you'll likely be searching either Ca Cd or A. As for tutorials and resources this forum should have all the links and proper resources you need however if you are looking for more specified actions for certain games perhaps check if there are any youtube videos on it if not then try to search these forums for the game or any keywords for what you're trying to do