Summoners War with GG

CosmicRevolution

Question

On 1/19/2021 at 3:17 AM, CosmicRevolution said:

Hello, today summoners war begin to detect GG, any staff is aware about this?

This is the message you will receive : "Please close any apps that might negatively affect the game"

yeah bro happening to mee

Try starting GG and while the games process is selected enable the "HIDE GAME GUARDIAN FROM GAME" on one of its for options (they all effect game guardians performance differently and this should be considered for which kind of hacks you plan to use) and also make sure your prevent unload is set to level 3 in global settings. **DISCLAIMER I am fairly new so do understand if this method will not work for you some games are just built better than others**

You might get better advice from @NoFear  is way more knowledgable about game guardian (Sorry if tagging you was annoying or if I wasn't supposed to NoFear I will try to refrain from doing so)

Untitled14_20210121100349.png

Untitled15_20210121100707.png

9 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Try starting GG and while the games process is selected enable the "HIDE GAME GUARDIAN FROM GAME" on one of its for options (they all effect game guardians performance differently and this should be considered for which kind of hacks you plan to use) and also make sure your prevent unload is set to level 3 in global settings. **DISCLAIMER I am fairly new so do understand if this method will not work for you some games are just built better than others**

You might get better advice from @NoFear  is way more knowledgable about game guardian (Sorry if tagging you was annoying or if I wasn't supposed to NoFear I will try to refrain from doing so)

Untitled14_20210121100349.png

Untitled15_20210121100707.png

We've done everything from hide game and prevent unload. 

Because if these thing not enabled, we weren't able to use the cheat.

This is something that com2us came up with. Updating the game that detect 2nd party apps that messing with their game. Not only Summoners war but Skylanders also...

I guess it is like cheat prevention like denuvo came up with.

It is only possible if 'GG team' work something around for this matter to be resolved in the next update, but finger crossed if they knew our problems. 

26 minutes ago, sodaface said:

It seem that this method will not work with Summoners War.

Because this game detect rooted phone and emulator, the game will not launch if its runs on rooted device even if we're using apps like exposed or paralel space. 

And this method requires us to root or using root on virtual apps. 

No.  

You'll have to use a rooted emu.  Then use magisk to hide the root from the game.  As per linked video.  

Sorry I couldn't help. 

Either that or inspect the APK and unhook the function that detects root.  Nfi how to do that.  😂

1 hour ago, sodaface said:

No.  

You'll have to use a rooted emu.  Then use magisk to hide the root from the game.  As per linked video.  

Sorry I couldn't help. 

Either that or inspect the APK and unhook the function that detects root.  Nfi how to do that.  😂

No. It doesn't work even a rooted emu with the method mentioned in below link  is used

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/29437-how-to-hide-gameguardian-to-avoid-detection-root-only-andnixsh/

On 1/25/2021 at 10:59 AM, sodaface said:

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/bypass-safetynet-signature-root-detection-on-some-games.16454/

Try this.  I haven't had time to test it myself but it can't hurt to try. 

It doesn't work at all. I've de-compiled the apk and searched all const-string. No "Please close any app that might negatively affect the game". Summoners might use different way to detect the GG.

I can't seem to get SW to run in VirtualXposed.

It loads to touch to start screen but then closes itself.

It works on nox/bluestacks however.

Can't seem to get it to hide properly from GG onnpc emu's.

What emu's do you recommend Android or pc?