Range search alternative

sodaface

Question

Hello. 

I've found a group of 32 values that , for whatever reason control a action I'm trying to hack.  

I can find these values by fuzzy then changing something in game , search , change , rinse repeat.  

But when I try and script up a range search to speed this up for next time , my range is way to large and range search is out of the question.  

So my question is , what are my options ? 

Sorry for my Noob-ness.  

☺️

13 answers to this question

Well.  

That's the thing. 

If I use all the values , then the hack works all the time and everywhere.  

If I use less values , then it works for a round or 2 then it just becomes a visual hack but the actual hack becomes broken.  

16 minutes ago, sodaface said:

Well.  

That's the thing. 

If I use all the values , then the hack works all the time and everywhere.  

If I use less values , then it works for a round or 2 then it just becomes a visual hack but the actual hack becomes broken.  

Are you sure that your using the value that is doing the hack? I mean, those 32 values are the same amount?

I just mean that searching a value that is doing the hack only once or twice a match is not really practical for add in to a script honestly, Those 32 values all have the same function? Its kind of unclear information. Could you give more info?

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

On 1/18/2021 at 10:13 PM, WhoKnowsWho said:

Hi there,

Do you need all those 32 values?

Actually, i now only need 7 of those values. 

I've worked out the offsets but now I'm super confused about how to use that info.

🤔

2 hours ago, sodaface said:

Actually, i now only need 7 of those values. 

I've worked out the offsets but now I'm super confused about how to use that info.

🤔

If you make a group search of those 7 values, and then search them how much values do you get as result?

It's down to 5 values.  A group search give 30k+ values

Those 5 values work for the initial hack but then don't work for subsequent hacks.  Even if I freeze the 30k values it doesn't work.    Wtf

@WhoKnowsWho

Edited by sodaface

On 1/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, sodaface said:

Hello. 

I've found a group of 32 values that , for whatever reason control a action I'm trying to hack.  

I can find these values by fuzzy then changing something in game , search , change , rinse repeat.  

But when I try and script up a range search to speed this up for next time , my range is way to large and range search is out of the question.  

So my question is , what are my options ? 

Sorry for my Noob-ness.  

☺️

bro... either u checked too much values for "group search" or

the values you chose to make "group search"  they are far from base value - thats why group size increased

solution - first, just copy base value search it... if the results very less, directly edit them (u might face crash, but its worth trying)

sec. - run couple match and restart game... check static values around your base value... then group search it... (dont choose too much values) Also choose option - "Add type" & "group size" & select "ordered"

hope its help

1 hour ago, sodaface said:

It's down to 5 values.  A group search give 30k+ values

Those 5 values work for the initial hack but then don't work for subsequent hacks.  Even if I freeze the 30k values it doesn't work.    Wtf

@WhoKnowsWho

Yeah, nio has a point. but can you give me your group search, im kind of sure you can minimize it.

Als its a bit diffult to give you the right steps because the explenation is not very clear:

• first you said you had a group search of 7, so how comes its now 5?
  • does the groupsearch contains the same values or are each of them different? because how it sounds to me to get 35k values it must have been same value or small dword values.
  • when is the hack working, when you do the group search of 32 values ? and what you mean with initial hack, do you mean it only works in 1 match and then next match the value is on a other address?

I await your reply.

7 minutes ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Yeah, nio has a point. but can you give me your group search, im kind of sure you can minimize it.

Als its a bit diffult to give you the right steps because the explenation is not very clear:

• first you said you had a group search of 7, so how comes its now 5?
  • does the groupsearch contains the same values or are each of them different? because how it sounds to me to get 35k values it must have been same value or small dword values.
  • when is the hack working, when you do the group search of 32 values ? and what you mean with initial hack, do you mean it only works in 1 match and then next match the value is on a other address?

I await your reply.

Ok. 

Sorry for the confusion.  

Let me start again.  

I have 5 values that are used for a hack.  

They only work for the hack once ,and then when a new battle starts the hack is no longer in place.  

Usually in this case I'd range search.  But the values are too far apart.  

A group search returns 35k results , which isn't helpful.  

I'm hoping I'm missing something simple...

Thanks for your time

Oke, i understand.

1. I advice you to search a other value, a stable one that does not require to be searched every new match, then you can make a proper group search, for that try to search the value in the lobby and modify it and see if it works in the match.
  2. Try to search the values in qword instead of float or dword, there is always a chance that qword will narrow the search results, but for do that you must know which values are doing the hack. use it as a filter.

As my previous quiestion i was asking if the values your searching are all the same?

[added 3 minutes later]
1 minute ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

my previous quiestion i was asking if the values your searching are all the same?

Because if so, you need to narrow down and while your in the match find the specific values that are doing the hacks and go to its adresses and copy a fuew values and search it again in the next matches, it will narrow your resuls and make it more efficient to add it in to a script. you know what i mean? If you not follow i can make a video of it.