Error with script

Victorxxnukes

Question

Hi everyone that reads this forum so i was finding values in a game amd everything went so far off to searching addresses and The rest of the script but when i execute a button i get a problem. Must call gg.getResults( ) before gg.editAll( ) 

I did that in the screenshot below but idk whats going on with it. Is there a problem with it? 

//Basically what i did was search the weapon then goto the address and saw some Boolean floats that are zero but if edited to one then gives you a gun or infinite ammo, coded the script and wrote everything but got the error must call gg get results before editing 

Screenshot_20210117-153735.png

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

finally got mine working..

except Laser...still cant figure out how to make it 9999.

Nice! Problem here uh the script keeps ending tho i only have just gg.search address and i made sure to put the correct memory ranges but they are not working now i gotta go back and get the new addresss when using goto again script just looked like it was searching when gg found nothing did you use offset in your script? If you did can you teach me about how to put it in one? Thanks.

[added 2 minutes later]

Also dude one more thing after u goto the shotgun ammo i found a glide speed address dude u gotta scroll down after u goto and untill u find 0 floats edit them to one untill u see ur player glide in the direction u point too one more thing is that u must freeze the float so the player will glide and increase speed untill u move this also give u crazy fire rate imma make a video for this topic and show you 🙂

yes...im using offset.

i dont think the full address stay the same...thats why yours not working anymore because the address change.

but im not focus so much on the address so im maybe wrong.

plus the value type i use are not Dword or Float but Word type(green).

except when finding Shotgun ammo...im using both Dword and Word type to make a group search.

to do it...you must had Shotgun equip then gg.searchNumber like this :

= 5D;80W::5 (80W is shotgun ammo)

type : Dword or Word

gg.refineNumber to 5 --> local t = gg.getResults(1) <-- this is t[1].address

add offsets to the address to get all the weapons address and edit.

it would be look like this :

gg.setValues({
{address = t[1].address + 0x4 ,flags = 2,value = 9999} })

Edited by MonkeySAN

On 1/18/2021 at 3:56 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Hey monkey san. i found something when cacualating your offset maybe you can add an on / off button for it it makes you glide in one direction your pointing towards and it also gives your crazy fire rate! i searched the gun ammo in DWORD and i caculated the  2 values to offset and it gave me 70 see if you can edit the float number to 1 and it should work 🙂

im using 32bit phone so the offset is different from yours.

but i already found that.

not sure about the glide thing..its more like the character run so fast and so uncontrollable but it did gave one hell of firing rate.

even the shotgun.

it maybe worthy to put that on a script but only if it change only the fire rate..not that glide/run thingy.

Edited by MonkeySAN

On 2/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, MonkeySAN said:

im using 32bit phone so the offset is different from yours.

but i already found that.

not sure about the glide thing..its more like the character run so fast and so uncontrollable but it did gave one hell of firing rate.

even the shotgun.

it maybe worthy to put that on a script but only if it change only the fire rate..not that glide/run thingy.

True. but the value can set back to normal at some times

say for instance ("getting in a car")

or ("dying then values reset")  then we can make an on an off button for it!

if its on its 1 else 0 and freezing can prevent the value to change from random value sets like when u get in a car it changes. or dying sets it to some random