Need Help on Value

zkywip

Question

Anyone understand what is this logo? im running a script, but i wanna try to search it manually, i put the same value of the text, but has no result, it search text[4] , not text[20] , anyone can explain, sorry im zero understand of this things. thank you

IMG_20210104_204403.jpg

IMG_20210104_204850.jpg

1 answer to this question

Im running script on a game, and found that, the script is searching for text 柱㾀, but on top left (see picture with red mark), there is a symbol of ð. Then see the number, its [20] , after the loading is done, the cheat function activated

and then i tried to search the text 柱㾀 manually without script (see picture below without red mark), on same memory range (Ca), but didnt found any value, 

when i try to search manually, there is no symbol ð on top left of it just like when i run the script, and the number is text[4] instead of [20], 

i wanna ask what is this symbol and how to do text search using that symbol, sorry newbie here, thanks for your help

IMG_20210106_221343.jpg

IMG_20210106_221544.jpg

Archived