TheBattleCats 1.10.0 Lua Script

Sedurin

TheBattleCats 1.10.0 Lua Script

Credit goes to @Fb91

First of all this/these Scripts should only work on LDPlayer, unless you manually update the offsets.lua to the actual offsets off your device?

The Credit goes to @Fb91, because the inital script is based on this script. I copy pasted some code from there and reused it in mine (actual i copy pasted everything from the script)

Too load the script, make sure every script is in the same folder, and load TheBattleCats.lua

Also yes the Script are splitted in multiplie files because, easier to find errors in that specify file instead of a longer code inside one big file.

CatUnlocker doesnt actually unlock the cats, it searches for the first cat and the second cat, and puts the search result in the saved list.

If you look at tutorials, how to unlock every cat you know that these values are important to unlock every cat.

I made it much easier than actually go in and search the value by yourself.

I will be working on more Features like Catfruits etc, just need to find a reliable way to find these values.

If you find bugs or its not working message me.