same value but in different regions on different devices

Just wondering but are there sometimes cases were in GG put values in a other region if your with a 64bit device, i know about emulators usually the values near the system are different for making a group search then those on ordinary phones or tablets..

I tried to find the same values on 2 different devices and 2 emulators...took me endlessly to find the value on my device that is 64bits, at the end i noticed that the fact the game was slightly different to because of the 64bit device...(processor name was different and said 64x)
the value could not be found by GG at all...is there a normal solution to it because its difficult if i want to share my script but everyone is using different devices but GG can't or wont show the same values for all of them. Only solution i found was to install the APK instead of downloading from the play store...See the same values but different regions:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S2  (64x) rooted
image.thumb.png.d579c34ff1fc9fceb7121fddc2c9c078.png

Device: LGK40S (non root) using parallel space usually the regions are the same for the games i played...Parallel or not
image.thumb.png.c8da2e7b72fc3cddf474d423209b4f97.png

Device: Emulator(Nox)
image.thumb.png.e4cdd12276be7572932ddb34648b9bd8.png

Device: Emulator(LDPlayer)
image.thumb.png.18806f4f6b6ebda48f3c2dae40a9d1fd.png

If there is a solution to it please let me know because for now my people will need to be satisfied with this and it only adds more work to the script.
Regards,
WkW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Region O dramasticly effects the search speed since it has so much stored.

Cb/Cd could be in region O or Xa or the other way around.
Ca could be in A or the other way around. 

But im not sure if thats a GG thing and perhaps its the way your game is stored on your device. 

Archived