Remove Package And Arch Verify From My script pls

karbiner98O

Question

i Just Learned How To Use The Pointer Search And Offsets in Those Past Days , I Just Followed The Rule To Select Only Static Values Near Your Value You Want To Edit. I Chose About 7 Static Values Then Used Chainer .And it Works Even After Game Restarts.

Can Someone remove The Package And Arch Verifications From This Script please im still noob btw

Teleporter.lua

5 answers to this question

21 hours ago, karbiner98O said:

Can Someone remove The Package And Arch Verifications From This Script

Why do you need to remove arch verification, though? It is there not for nothing, but because chains that are found by chainer script will only work on the same architecture on which they were discovered.

4 hours ago, CmP said:

Why do you need to remove arch verification, though? It is there not for nothing, but because chains that are found by chainer script will only work on the same architecture on which they were discovered.

i want to copy and paste all the script codes made by chainer to a main script thats why but the problem is it will always verify the package name to arch , But Never mind i removed those codes by myself Thanks anyway

On 12/22/2020 at 1:58 AM, karbiner98O said:

i want to copy and paste all the script codes made by chainer to a main script thats why but the problem is it will always verify the package name to arch , But Never mind i removed those codes by myself Thanks anyway

How? I'm having the same problem 

Archived