Demonis

Hello dear !!! You need to hack the latest version of the game HAWK: Freedom Squadron 29.1 !!! Using the NoFear methods laid out earlier, it turns out to find some values in the game ... for example, the address of the shield button in patrol (instead of Overdrive in previous versions - now there is only a shield), you can edit the inscription on the button, but nothing changes in the game - I don't know what to do next 😞 There is also a sequence when hacking the stabilizer, but nothing else happens 😞 And coins at the patrol level can't be hacked - I find the address, but I can't figure out what to change for what 😞 I really ask knowledgeable people to help in this difficult, but very interesting task - I don't want to use the MOD, but find the necessary addresses myself, change the values and get the result 😊 That's the whole point !!!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.382ef094d55a34e2b5dd9fa23eb0a000.png

Edited by Demonis

On 9/27/2018 at 3:14 AM, Newbi said:

Wait ... I just tried to hack gold and it's the same pattern :x but unlike stamina the 3rd value cap is 3 so it goes 0, 1, 2, 3, 0, 1, ...

I think any other currency, value, amount will also be the same pattern so I'll go and check it out if it us then I won't reply if it isn't the. I'll let you know.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, Demonis said:

Hello dear !!! You need to hack the latest version of the game HAWK: Freedom Squadron 29.1 !!! Using the NoFear methods laid out earlier, it turns out to find some values in the game ... for example, the address of the shield button in patrol (instead of Overdrive in previous versions - now there is only a shield), you can edit the inscription on the button, but nothing changes in the game - I don't know what to do next 😞 There is also a sequence when hacking the stabilizer, but nothing else happens 😞 And coins at the patrol level can't be hacked - I find the address, but I can't figure out what to change for what 😞 I really ask knowledgeable people to help in this difficult, but very interesting task - I don't want to use the MOD, but find the necessary addresses myself, change the values and get the result 😊 That's the whole point !!!

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.382ef094d55a34e2b5dd9fa23eb0a000.png

Did u ask Mr Sbenny to update the version? Hehe

You are lucky - so you are a hacker 😉 I do not know how to do this, but I really envy people who can hack games (and not only) 

It will be very good if someone writes a script GG for this game, I do not mind paying a certain amount for it, because if you use the MOD, it is easy to get a BAN - the script is difficult to track (if you use it carefully) 😊

Thank you - I noticed, but I can't use the mod, I was banned last time (didn't pass the first levels of tournaments) I don't want to take any more risks.

I just don't have enough crystals for the game, and donating is too expensive - so I ask to show me how to hack them in the latest version of the game 🙂 But the script for GameGuardian I would buy - I think it will not be banned ... 

On 30.10.2020 at 00:34, Bwako said:

Привет, братан, мистер Сбенни обновил версию сейчас ... наслаждайтесь!

hello sir tell me where to download the mod if you can link

At first link to the MOD !! 

The mod is PAID, we register on the site and make the necessary amount to transfer to SBpoints HERE Then unlock the MOD and download it ... After purchase, the mod is attached to the code by which you will use it, You can search the Internet and download just like that, but there is a high probability of getting BANNED for using the mod !!

Now the nuances of installation !! If you are already playing HAWK and don't want to start from the beginning, path before installing IT rename (or copy) the com.my.hawk.air.shooter folder located in the Android/Data/com.my.hawk.air.shooter Now delete the original game and install the MOD - and rename back (copy back) the folder with your profile !! Play !!

If you have any questions, please contact us and we will help you ...