Cooking Diary

sammax71

There are two main currencies in this game, coins and rubies. Coins are easy to change. Just upgrade an item and change the coin cost to a minus figure and you'll receive the coins.

I couldn't find a way to change the rubies but I found a way to upgrade items for free. First you need to search the coin cost to upgrade an item. So if it costs 3000 coins and 6 rubies to upgrade then search 3000. You then need to increment edit the results. If there are many you may find it crashes if you edit the whole lot. I found the upgrade cost were always located in the same address area. Mine nearly always started with a 6. So after searching the cost amount I would refine the edit doing the address search and searching 6???????. They may be in a different place for others but I'm sure with a bit of trial an error you can locate where they are on your device. Once you have done the increment edit and seen the cost change you need to goto that address by long pressing on that result. You should see the line directly below it has the cost of the upgrade for the rubies. Click on that and edit dword to 0. You should then see on the game screen the cost to upgrade the item is now just for coins and no rubies. Once you hit the upgrade button you can use the speedhack to quicken it up.

Boosters and pet treats can be changed using simple dword. Best way to do boosters is to wait until you have at least 3 and have infinite lives. Then you can quit levels and change them quickly.

Archived