Grim Wanderings 2 request

OnlyEskimoDMC

Dear Smart(er) Peoples,

If you would be so kind as to figure out, and then teach me how to find values in Grim Wanderings 2. I would appreciate it. A search here only returned two different games. Nothing related. [EDIT - This is a single player game, for those who find hacking multiplayer games abhorrent. Not sure if there are microtransactions, but there was a "buy this to get rid of ads" that I jumped all over very early.]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2

You see, I am no stranger to Cheat Engine. Initial search under a value type(or all), change the value, and change again until you got a few you can mess with. But that is pretty much the extent of my kung fu. Pointers are beyond me, and coding is not even something I would try in a dream.

I tried the standard "search under All Types for the gold value", and was able to get it down to several (4?) values. Changing them one by one, yes I did restart the process with a new game for each value type. Nothing I tried was s success, even moving on to resources was a wash. I tried the stats of a character, and well it went horribly.

That was the point I left it. Today I decided to talk to some folks, and see if it is even possible to hack the game. So if there are a few people who can throw this into their Parallel Space and tale a shot, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Chapter 2

I started in on the How-to guides here in the forums. The 'searching for encrypted values' jumped out to me as relevant, and a solid starting point. I was able to get it down to two addresses, the number looking nothing like the gold value in the game. And this is when my phone just, stopped being a phone. I did a hard reset, and am just going to putter around in the mean time.

Thank you.

Archived