How to Find new offsets?

zynos

Question

On 9/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Rxhacker said:

Bro if you find value please give only 1 hack values i want to see how freefire  hacking is very fast using offset script .

You can give me the not working old script values also that will help me  please .

Ok

[added 0 minutes later]
On 9/26/2020 at 1:37 AM, xWanted said:

Send me the script, i'll do my best

I sent you a message , could you check your inbox please

Edited by zynos

this script is easy to solve, just remove the searches with offsets and turn them into AoB, it will be a little slow, but it will work ...
after you find the addresses, you find the offset and update the script

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

this script is easy to solve, just remove the searches with offsets and turn them into AoB, it will be a little slow, but it will work ...
after you find the addresses, you find the offset and update the script

Am new to lua bro, could you help me with that please 🥺🥺

38 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Show your codes or link your script. There are many people who will help you in this forum.

Nobody wanna help bro, people make fun of newbies. Like they born knowing everything 😔😔😔

sorry, but i can't help, because i work only with x86, even if i found the libil2cc.so offset from my x86 version (android x86) it would be useless for you, as it is another architecture.
and I use the google translator, my english is terrible which makes it difficult to understand what i speak.
but when searching for offset searches which is nothing more and nothing less than HEX editor, just try to do AoB (array of Byte)
finding what you wanted, you find your offset.
of course it may seem rude not to detail further, but you should go after more knowledge, and you can find videos here on the forum, all ready and chewed for you XD