I dont know how to find values

NUMLK

Question

2 answers to this question

Hey uh i mean likee... How do i find the code i want? Let's take an example. Okay. I want to know what code is Developer Mode (Dev Mode) in Growtopia. And thats the problem. I dont know the code i want or know how to search it. I don't know if you just tried to explain that to me 😂 but can you send an youtube video or call me in discord? Ill have to put mute btw if we are on dc but ill use messages. Here is my name. Ayato#4835

Thank you -NUMLK

First u need a code editor (QuickEdit, Quoda, code editor, Acode, visual studio code, anything with lua 

your gonna need to prompt the user to enter the number 

let gg search it, 

then give the user an alert to get or lose that item

tell gg to sleep 

then prompt the user to enter the new number

get some results

then edit all         

then end

this is how i do it , i give the credit to monkeySAN for helping me this  gg reads scripts from top to bottom or u can use goto anyway is fine ^__^

ALSO READ THE BOTTOM THEN THE TOP 

function start()   --GG READS SCRIPTS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM SO MAKE SPACE THEN PUT MENU AT LINE 2 
 gg.setVisible(false)
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) --RANGES ARE IMPORTANT U MUST MANUALLY SEARCH UR MONEY AND GET THE RANGE 
 local gg= gg
 input=gg.prompt({'Enter your item'},
{[1]='0'},
{[1]='number'})
gg.searchNumber(input[1], gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.toast('Done now listen')
gg.alert('You have 10 seconds to get or lose the item you have')
gg.sleep(10000) --10 seconds
input=gg.prompt({'ENTER YOUR NEW ITEM NUMBER'},
{[1]='0'}
{[1]='number'})
gg.refineNumber(input[1] , gg.TYPE_DWORD) --DWORD is 123 to the millions and so on also its a datatype
gg.getResults(5)
gg.editAll(999999, gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.toast('Script made by {user}')
end
menu=gg.choice('Item hack')
if menu==1 then
start()
end

Archived