App crash when executing script

ManilaTimes

Question

Is there anyway to fix when everytime i execute a script especially aimbot, no recoil or speed hack,.. the game always crashes? I use vmos pro with geek rom 7.1 (i simply mod this rom)

I just download and activate debugger in Xposed which make the app debug=true (debuggable) 

and also set the gg settings: Select memory ranges = Anon

Hide gg 4rm d game = 2,3,4 and Prevent unload = 3

but its no use. What im going to do?

4 answers to this question

On 9/25/2020 at 8:26 AM, ManilaTimes said:

Is there anyway to fix when everytime i execute a script especially aimbot, no recoil or speed hack,.. the game always crashes? I use vmos pro with geek rom 7.1 (i simply mod this rom)

I just download and activate debugger in Xposed which make the app debug=true (debuggable) 

yo - i m no expert here... but u can do some stuff like me... i used to get crash, not anymore

download best fix crash.sh for pubg. see what files r they deleting... after deleting those files [note: not all the files will be same as cod too, obviously] 

FORCE CLOSE + CLEAR CACHE + REBOOT then try COD

plus tips: make antiban lib by crc☺️

On 9/25/2020 at 7:56 AM, ManilaTimes said:

On 9/25/2020 at 7:56 AM, ManilaTimes said:

If you are using vmos, then game detects easily any hack, even you use rootcloak etc any...

I would advice you to use BusyBox

Make sure the rom in vmos pro is Imported rom

(Backup roms gives force close 100%, I can bet 1billion$)

If you want custom 7.1.2 32bit geek root rom,  you check here

(If you 64 bit check past video in channel, 64 but has partial root, -> mod gg, andlua+ doesnt works)

● Vmos pro installation (here u can get rom Link)

● Fix Vmos issues (BusyBox app link here)

Archived