gg is crashing when i edit all or tick the value is encrypted

ToxicLuaMods23

Question

me: cant find the money value

also me: ticks the value is encrypted

Game Guardian: Shuts down unexpectedly after so much times i ticked the set ram to no

Parrlell space: Shuts down

me : )=<                             What im trying to say is it keeps crashing when i either edit all or tick the value is encrypted always!

i can never use my scripts or other )= , im an offline user and i use parrelell space is anyone else getting this problem??

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ToxicLuaMods23 said:

me: cant find the money value

also me: ticks the value is encrypted

Game Guardian: Shuts down unexpectedly after so much times i ticked the set ram to no

Parrlell space: Shuts down

me : )=<                             What im trying to say is it keeps crashing when i either edit all or tick the value is encrypted always!

i can never use my scripts or other )= , im an offline user and i use parrelell space is anyone else getting this problem??

What game

1 hour ago, Boss45 said:

What game

Basically any game what i use or offline its multiple games that are crashing and  its just Parrelell space crashing also,  which the last time i was using the lite version

and i only get little crashes

11 hours ago, ToxicLuaMods23 said:

Basically any game what i use or offline its multiple games that are crashing and  its just Parrelell space crashing also,  which the last time i was using the lite version

and i only get little crashes

U need to get refining the results until u have very less results then u can edit them. If u just edit all right away then of course it will crash

i am using refine but not in my script justs edit all right away then clear results then  it crashes 

so how am i supposed to refine my gold value with a script?

and any game what i use , Swamp attack , all those stuff , my scripts dont even work  when they edit all only worked once 

Edited by ToxicLuaMods23

one way is use gg.prompt to ask user to input the values for searching.

then give alert to them to change the values before the next prompt appear to input the change values for refining.

lastly edit.

Edited by MonkeySAN

Im sure you really dont know

-- gg.refineNumber --

In the photo, I searched coin value of swamp attack game and in goto address interface .

Current coin is 15(Dword) and its above two may be static values(may not be changed every restart game and level)

So in script be like,

gg.searchNumber("1200;1200;15::9",4)

gg.refineNumber("15")

--in this case,you can use gg.editAll() or check some static points with offsets to be sure its your desire value. 

Screenshot_2020-09-24-23-45-23-980_multi.parallel.dualspace.cloner.jpg

On 9/24/2020 at 11:53 PM, Lover1500 said:

gg.searchNumber("1200;1200;15::9",4)

In this code,

1200;1200;15 is group search. You can see them in photo. 

9 is distance of that group(from start one(1200) to end one(15)). If you choose two items into group,the distance must be 5 at least. Then everytime you add next items into group the distance will be added by 4.

If 3 items in group, the distance must be at least  9.If 4 items, distance is 13.If 5 items, 17 and so on. 

If you dont put distance,gg will use 512 automatically. 

My group is included 3 items and they are in order. So I use 1200;1200;15::9.You can use prompt in place of 15.

The last one 4 is short form of gg.TYPE_DWORD. Cuz its 4 bytes. 

You read gg api carefully and you will understand them. And make a lua file and input 

print(gg)

And you can read some usage of gg functions.