HI

ToxicLuaMods23

Hi my name is Tislam!, Call me Toxic , i have heard of gg before while my brother was trying to hack his game and i searched up the hacked version of the game 

then i found the game with gg suddenly the game just went poof!, then i decided to try gg out myself Awesome software?, Lua Executor?, speed hacker?, nah the all in one best hacking app ever i love it!

Im getting into gg scripting more i am a QuickEdit+ person / sometimes repl.it , but overall my wish is to meet Enby, the lead gg admin lol, kinda scared

like wow if you were to answer this question then what do u think about Game Killer?

On 9/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, ToxicLuaMods23 said:

Hi my name is Tislam!, Call me Toxic , i have heard of gg before while my brother was trying to hack his game and i searched up the hacked version of the game 

then i found the game with gg suddenly the game just went poof!, then i decided to try gg out myself Awesome software?, Lua Executor?, speed hacker?, nah the all in one best hacking app ever i love it!

Im getting into gg scripting more i am a QuickEdit+ person / sometimes repl.it , but overall my wish is to meet Enby, the lead gg admin lol, kinda scared

like wow if you were to answer this question then what do u think about Game Killer?

Welcome then.

Yes , if you are going to start hacking then you chose best app for android .

And about Game Killer... Dont compare it to Game Gurdian ... But if we will still compare , i think GK is a drop in the ocean to GG .

@TopGEOYT OMG im a big fan man! its so nice to meet the Most best script encryptor ever!

untill you made the apache server everything is now not stolen

its so nice to meet you!, i watch all of your videos, game scripts, and used your encryptor! , 

Also i saw game killer before and i tried no root and my device got stuck into a bootloop 

Ugh! , but gg is better and i hope you keep the awesome content up!, Your best fan - Tislam

5 hours ago, ToxicLuaMods23 said:

@TopGEOYT OMG im a big fan man! its so nice to meet the Most best script encryptor ever!

untill you made the apache server everything is now not stolen

its so nice to meet you!, i watch all of your videos, game scripts, and used your encryptor! , 

Also i saw game killer before and i tried no root and my device got stuck into a bootloop 

Ugh! , but gg is better and i hope you keep the awesome content up!, Your best fan - Tislam

Woah , im glad to hear it .

Thanks for trusting .

Archived