some hacks still available...those that not imply the security keys

It's impossible to hacks neo mall

[added 3 minutes later]
5 hours ago, Boss45 said:

It's working with recently updated ?

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, leon183 said:

Has anyone found a new hacking method ?

Hey, per request from some of my club members I have created a Discord server with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use GG with simcity buildit most recent build (sept. 2020) including screenshots and explanations for search values as best I could.

Currently I've only completed the guides for installing Parallel and GG and the supporting apk if needed, using achievments to get vast amounts of SimCash, and replacing ordinary manufactured items with war cards in order to max attacks. 

I'l have ones for production slots, war items, and epic projects within a couple days. Hopefully I'll be able to add one for platinum keys too if I ever figure it out lol

Anyone who would like access to my guides just shoot me a friend req. On DC at N3M0#2414 (thats a zero) and im happy to add you.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

As an update to my above post,

The Guides we have up are for:

SimCash, Simoleons (including war/neo/regional), Gold Keys (no Platinum yet), War Cards, War Items, Production Slots, Epic Projects, and Seasonal/Speciality Buildings from past/present seasons and offers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...