Homescapes stars issues

separatio

Question

Hello,

I need some help with Homescapes stars. tl;dr at the end
I tried hacking the stars with Game Guardian (with the -58 offset), but I am still unable to find the value.

I tried searching for the star value, but still no luck.

I have the following issues:
1. Searching for the set of values in videos (25k something; 1000; coin value) does not work. Also, I saw that this was added at the end of the search values:   :random_number?
2. I managed to get the coins and hacked that + in-level boosts, with dword search and refine methods.

I'm quite technical-able, so I'd like to know... does anyone have an answer how the -58 offset was found?
Or how I can find the stars value and modify it? It's mind numbing that I'm trying for a week now and I can't seem to find an answer.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

tl;dr: I tried everything in all tutorials. Doesn't work. How do I find the stars value and modify it?

3 answers to this question

On 10/15/2020 at 10:32 PM, Jazzy228 said:

Hi Im new to this place but I just found the code and wanted to help people. (This is for the newest version of Homescapes) First find your coins code any way you can and the offset for the new version of the game is 150 with the hex box checked. old version was -58 Change it to how many stars you wan and there you go!! If you dont know how to get this far watch some of the older videos on youtube to help you along. 😁😁😁 I almost Forgot you have to restart your game to see the stars! oops

Pleas could you explain me how is that done..  as I am all new I couldn't understand it well. Please it would be great if you could help.

I didn't understand 

1) First find your coins code any way you can and the offset for the new version of the game is 150 with the hex box checked.

Please help me.....

[added 0 minutes later]
On 10/15/2020 at 10:32 PM, Jazzy228 said:

Hi Im new to this place but I just found the code and wanted to help people. (This is for the newest version of Homescapes) First find your coins code any way you can and the offset for the new version of the game is 150 with the hex box checked. old version was -58 Change it to how many stars you wan and there you go!! If you dont know how to get this far watch some of the older videos on youtube to help you along. 😁😁😁 I almost Forgot you have to restart your game to see the stars! oops

Pleas could you explain me how is that done..  as I am all new I couldn't understand it well. Please it would be great if you could help.

I didn't understand 

1) First find your coins code any way you can and the offset for the new version of the game is 150 with the hex box checked.

Please help me.....

Archived