izeor

FarmVille 2: Country Escape

NEW UPDATE !!! 
updated features :

1. Fix Bugs
  2. Bilingual Verson (Bahasa & English)
  3. New icons

Feature : 
1. KEY HACK (increase 375 keys can be added many times) (DONT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE NO KEYS)
2. COIN HACK (40M)
3. DECORATION MODE (Increase limited Shop for buying items. when in original version, we only can purcahase for limited items.)

NB :
Do not change scripts name. if so, script will not work!

Some features (or even all) scripts may not work if you have been "overwritten your farm with someone else's farm" (cloned farm)
or
have been failed before when using GG to change/increasing the number of keys, so the keys are reset becomes 0.
and also may not work properly if you using cloner apk (e.g Parallel Space)

This script has been tested and runs well on rooted android using original apk from PS (not MOD apk)

valid until 22 August 2020

9 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

using your script...coins and keys..i was able to find other things to hack as well.

etc : stamps, level

maybe you can look into that.

20200821_215152.thumb.jpg.7c364d50df4d5c32756cc51858414437.jpg

In fact I've found more than just that.
But, some items like that can't (I don't know how yet) summoned into the script.

Until now, I'm still thinking about how to call them to be included in the script.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hello there,

I did not try this script but I tried to hack it on my own and the keys become 0 every time I come online.But I tried to hack the RIBBONS which I get for tending animals and then converted them to keys then it worked fine...But the problem is , you have to keep working to convert ribbons to keys and the address of ribbons also changes very often.

So can any one create  a script which will hack ribbons and convert it to keys for me? 

• 8 months later...