Pause Process Only When Results Are Found

Roland21

Question

I have an AoB scan and replace script and it's working fine, but there are a few times where GG isn't replacing my AoB fast enough (before the level loads) and my AoB must be replaced as soon as it's found. Is there a way to make a command where Game Guardian automatically pauses the game if any results are found and resumes it when there aren't any results? I've already got my script to loop but if I could a command to do this then my script would be perfect. Here's a part of my script in case it can be of any help:

gg.searchNumber("h173000AE01880010101010983000AE0188001010101098",gg.TYPE_BYTE)gg.getResults(06)gg.editAll("h153000AE01880010101010983000AE0188001010101098")

I just need someone to help me add a command to pause when results are found and unpause when there are no results and it would be highly appreciated. I'd also prefer that people give me an example of the command used instead of redirecting me to commands or telling me what I need.

8 answers to this question

so you just wanna someone to show you how to write the command in the script..

instead only give you the command itself..??

by which in my opinion its very easy for you to figure it out if you know what command needed to do exactly that.

I was mainly including that in my message to avoid any pointless replies, and it did the exact opposite here. If I knew what command I could use and I know how to make it work then I wouldn't ask now would I? I know about some commands but I don't know how to set it up in a script. Please stop trying to help if you can't help. 

19 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

ever read the help section on this site?

This is the help section. My problem is that I don't know how to set up an "if" statement to run when results are found and to not run when there aren't any results. I looked at the documentations and I can't understand how you'd need to put them together. Like I said, if you know how then answer, if you don't then stop wasting my time with these no brainer replies.

yes...let master @Enyby answer that..

i can learn something that i already knew?

[added 2 minutes later]
5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

its sooo SIMPLE to do that....

but maybe my answer its not the answer you are looking for..because it got no brain.

well...monkey is monkey doing monkey business.

cant blame him.

Archived