Any professional able to help?

Exblade

Question

Hello it appears these games use a lot of there storage server side. I have basic skill but it is beyond me to figure out how I can make values stick with these games. Is it possible and if so can anyone help me figure out what I would need to do.

5 answers to this question

even if the game is server side, it can still be hacked (some, at least) because some information is stored in cache for a short time, and you can take advantage of these "loopholes".
but you will have to try and try ... until you get it, it's a matter of luck sometimes, but if you know the basics you will have more chances of success (or no XD).
first you have to know if the game is connected in real time to the game in all functions, as there are games that only synchronize the values of character attributes, gold and gems only when the matches/battles are over, leaving a certain moment offline, where you can always change something to your advantage, I will not mention any, but there are some of those in the market.
forget to try to modify obvious things right at the beginning, it is server side and it will not work, but try to modify the rewards you will receive if you fulfill some actions in the game, the tip I give is to abuse the initial tutorials of the game, as they in most are offline ... but I repeat, they are not at all games

Archived