Minecraft PE

argarrize

Minecraft PE

Script Minecraft by Argarize - I made this script for free without being charged at all, please note that I made this script by prioritizing a value that you can turn on and off at any time, maybe it doesn't have many features, but it can be useful for you to use.
Important I see there are still many features that can't be used on you guys, please use the version of minecraft that I use too, usually I will send a download link on my YouTube channel, make sure you visit my channel to download it

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 4:15 AM, argarrize said:

I'll update with stable version

Added Features

Hack speed *you can custom how fast you run

Wide View

I look forward to that. How's the X-ray coming along? Also the mods are working because I tried it on a different device and it works fine, so it could be something to do with my device's setting...will try to figure it out —

also speed hack is really kinda off, coz it's actually speeding up the game instead of the player...which can be done with gg Speed hack.... 

I look forward to future updates though 😊

Edited by Patolaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, amazing work. Absolutely loving the constant flow of features.

And you are the only GG script creator that is currently making/updating scripts for MCPE!

If you got telegram I'm still having the minor issues I told you earlier - I'd like to see if this can be fixed, I wanna use ALL YOUR SCRIPT MODS 🔥 plz reply here with Telegram username! I'll message you there with screenshots ☺️ TY for your hard work!

1 hour ago, Patolaa said:

Again, amazing work. Absolutely loving the constant flow of features.

And you are the only GG script creator that is currently making/updating scripts for MCPE!

If you got telegram I'm still having the minor issues I told you earlier - I'd like to see if this can be fixed, I wanna use ALL YOUR SCRIPT MODS 🔥 plz reply here with Telegram username! I'll message you there with screenshots ☺️ TY for your hard work!

message me, I'm waiting. 

btw, another wrong value on auto boat (xor)

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 11:32 PM, argarrize said:

Minecraft PE

Script Minecraft by Argarize - I made this script for free without being charged at all, please note that I made this script by prioritizing a value that you can turn on and off at any time, maybe it doesn't have many features, but it can be useful for you to use.
Important I see there are still many features that can't be used on you guys, please use the version of minecraft that I use too, usually I will send a download link on my YouTube channel, make sure you visit my channel to download it

https://minecraft.buzz/

i'm just wondering, since i miss the old minecraft pe versions (0.3.0 to 0.6.0), can i legally download them for free?? just those versions, they are not the main version and i don't think that it would be illegal, but i don't know, pls help me!

• 7 months later...