GG can't edit values why?

RevealedSoulEven

Question

6 answers to this question

Some memory regions are read-only, and the 4 hide game guardian option does not edit the XA code app region.
and in region_bad you will find only fonts, try the video memory, before it was next to the bad region

On 8/11/2020 at 3:44 PM, Pharao said:

Theres no Color search Value u want to edit in Video

Actually my friend do searching 1 in float in BAD for FREE FIRE

But in my phone it's not working

I think due to android 10

[added 3 minutes later]
On 8/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, Lenn1 said:

enyby separated this region of memory a while ago, before that it was together with video and fonts in the bad region, but after some updates, the video region appeared, which we found colors,chams, wall, sky etc ...

Can you please teach how Can I make colour and charms in free fire?

On 8/4/2020 at 10:31 PM, Lenn1 said:

Some memory regions are read-only, and the 4 hide game guardian option does not edit the XA code app region.
and in region_bad you will find only fonts, try the video memory, before it was next to the bad region

There are colour value in REGION_BAD how will I edit them?

enyby separated this region of memory a while ago, before that it was together with video and fonts in the bad region, but after some updates, the video region appeared, which we found colors,chams, wall, sky etc ...

2 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

Exactly 🙂

Archived