ChaniVdm

ChaniVdm

Question

Hi I tried cheating top resort tournament farmville tropic escape,it put in a -2,147,483,647 in top resort is over i was 1st but no prizes now when i craft it is not giving me crafting points so i cannot continue to next tier in tournament pls help me to rectify this..

Regards

ChaniVdm

10 answers to this question

You will still move up however you cannot see how much CP you earn. Next time don't put negative(-) or dont put 2147 483 648(use 647).. And i am not sure if you can still change it. 😬

Hi the for advice but i did not put in the - minus it did it automatically and I did not move up in tournament,will i move up with next tournament,and when i craft now it's not showing and my tournament machines are still going.

Thanks fir reply

ChaniVdm

Hi it put it exactly in with negative number did not go up and now not earning crafting points,and if i am not earning crafting points I will not be able to input any amounts sadly,can anyone pls tell me or maybe post a short video on how to level up with gg this is all new to me..

On 7/13/2020 at 9:31 PM, ChaniVdm said:

Hi I tried cheating top resort tournament farmville tropic escape,it put in a -2,147,483,647 in top resort is over i was 1st but no prizes now when i craft it is not giving me crafting points so i cannot continue to next tier in tournament pls help me to rectify this..

Regards

ChaniVdm

Search with the negative num , do some changes refine with same negative number...now replace negative number with some positive number