search number 0.9 - 0.00001

animehack

Question

ok so i was wondering if there is something like a brute force tool to search and edit one by one evry value between0.9 and 0.00001and then preferably have a pause button that you have to click ok or stop on depending if the game did what you wanted it to do so like it will search 0.00001 and edit 13 values then pop up aleart saying ok or stop if lets say editing these 13 values of 0.00001 gave me the reslute i want i click stop but in this case it did not so i will click ok and then it will search for 0.00002 but in this case it dident find any values so it skips the aleart and gose to 0.00003 and then 0.00004 all the way to 0.9 untill i find the value i am looking for and if lets say it comes up with like 10k values it will go 100 values at a time and act like evry 100 edit is a searcha dn edit so it will pop up with the comfirm thing like idk if this makes any seens but a script like this wuold be awsom i wuold make one myself but i have no clue where to start so yeh if any one cuold point me in the right direction or maybe even make such a script for me that wuold be awsom thx in advanced )

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Fallen_Stress said:

Is a good idea, I understand what you're talking about,  but in this way your game will crash every time. Your script will help only for some game 

hmm yes your right. cuold i make a anti crash by frezzing all the crach values? by record the script while its doing all these things then getting the pointers from the values that crach me?

On 7/8/2020 at 8:23 AM, animehack said:

hmm yes your right. cuold i make a anti crash by frezzing all the crach values? by record the script while its doing all these things then getting the pointers from the values that crach me?

No some value is pointless if you freeze it the game will instantly crash 

Archived