Script Stealing People data

Fallen_Stress

Question

Hi everyone I wanted to inform everyone who use or used Herogame Official Encryption,  Just Stop Using This one his encryption contains malicious code to steal people data he can get also total control on your device,    [ I used his encryption to encrypt my offline Script before I send it to my subscribers then people report my telegram chanel for malicious programs, I dont understand anything I haven't tried to steal people data.   I am programming lua and php since many month , but I never tried to steal people data, then after a lot of reports I decided to run this encrypted script the first thing I see this one requires now access to internet,  that moments I say what ? My script was offline why he requires now access to internet?   I just decided to decrypt it to see what kind of cod this encryption add to my script then I see this malicious program, please admin do something against that kind of people's like HeroGameOfficial , he is just trying to steal people data !!! Is not cool.        If you dont trust me just download his encryption tools and decrypt it then you will see what I am talking about 

IMG_20200702_101309_130.jpg

IMG_20200702_101049_978.jpg

2 answers to this question

• Administrators

With such serious allegations, you need to have compelling evidence.
So far I have not seen anything bad on the screenshots.
They are generally not related to the things you are writing about.
So either you made a mistake when loading screenshots, or you don’t understand the issue and do not know how to read Lua code.

Archived