Help about group search

MrXnuv3r

Question

6 answers to this question

9 out of 10 ppl who ask question ddnt read this:1009211075_Screenshot_20200702-093239_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.09146c26ca08ab6daa63b2e7bcbb3e54.jpg

Here you can find most answers. Pls read this before asking any questions. 

And about ur question. Only search the value type that u want yep that simple.  All jokes aside just read the tutorial 🙂 .

it seems I chose the wrong words to ask.  Forgive my english 😅

Screenshot_2020-07-03-01-44-27-352_com.rhmsoft_edit_pro.thumb.jpg.c1a8f628698aad77afd6746d91bba231.jpg

What I mean is, are there any tips for choosing values to use in a group search, so that the results are fewer / specific ?.

Example :
 The only value I know is 10F and 35000F
 10F is the nitro value that I want to freeze

If I search with 10.0F; 35,000.0F :: 45 then refineNumber / Address, sometimes the search results are still too much.

If I add some values that are near 10 or 35000 for group search, sometimes the results are fewer / specific, but when changing the map / restart the game, the search becomes no result.

Well, the point of my question
 Are THERE or NO tips on choosing values that are near 10 & 35000 to be used as a group search for more specific results ???

-------
 I'm here still in the learning phase, need a lot of guidance 😅🙏

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, MrXnuv3r said:

Are THERE or NO tips on choosing values that are near 10 & 35000 to be used as a group search for more specific results ???

1. Add values which always present between/near them.

2. Do not add values which not always present between/near them.

3. Avoid add values which always present between/near them, but which not reduce count of matched items.

4. If your values always on specified distance - make refine search for exclude matches which on shorter distance.

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

1. Add values which always present between/near them.

2. Do not add values which not always present between/near them.

3. Avoid add values which always present between/near them, but which not reduce count of matched items.

4. If your values always on specified distance - make refine search for exclude matches which on shorter distance.

thanks for your tips sir ☺️👌

Archived