SimCity BuildIt - Been moved to naughty island

Travian

Question

Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
I hacked like a lot of times before:
- Smartphone was offline
- I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
- I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
- At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived